Sister Jonas

Push!

A couple of months passed by and I was sitting in my new apartment with Lucas, Demi, Selena, and Alice. Watching, what I believe would be the scariest movie known to man kind, When A Stranger Calls. Everyone else thought it wasn't that scary. But of course me being the hormonal pregnant scared girl. Everything was ten times worse. I dug my face into Lucas' chest and screamed as my house phone rang. He laughed, "Babe. Chill its just your phone."

About a month back Lucas had took me out on a date and asked me to be his girlfriend. Yes I know I'm not in the right position to be in a relationship. Lucas, Lucas. He keeps me together, makes me smile. Makes me happy. He's everything I want. Never would I have thought I would fall in love with him though... So fast but so hard.

I glared at him as everyone laughed and slowly got up, holding my stomach where my little baby moved, kicking my bladder. I groaned. "The next time you kick my in my bladder. I'm going to pee everywhere. I don't think anyone would like that. Now stop." I whinnied and didn't make it to my phone in time. I stood in my kitchen as a sudden sharp pain hit me and as I felt liquid run down my leg. I gridded my teeth, not wanting to make a sounds. Because of course, my water just broke.

I gripped onto my kitchen counter, "Lucas, Demi, Selena, Alice... Someone." I gasped.

"Hey Tor-" Alice said walking around the corner, "Shit! Lucas! Get your keys!" She screamed gripping my hand.

"Whats going on?" Demi panicked walking into the kitchen. "LUCAS GET YOUR KEYS HER WATER BROKE." I heard Lucas run down the hall way and out the door.

"Hey don't forget me..." I sighed.

----------------

I screamed in pain as I pushed and pushed. Lucas sat there holding my hand as the doctors told me what to do. When to do it. Selena had called my family and they where said to be out in the lobby. I felt myself slip in and out of consciousness. The doctors started to move faster. "I'm sorry son we need you to leave." The doctor said. I closed my eyes and tightened my grip on his hand.

"Tor. You'll be fine. I'll be here when your done." He let go of my hand.

I looked at him and nodded my head, pushing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey thanks for the comments, new subscribers, and readers.
You guys are amazing(: