Status: Complete. [Sequel - You're A Classic Like A Little Black Dress]

Invisible

Prologue

'Oh my god, Stacey that skirt is so cute!' Lana Anderson said to her best friend as they walked down the large, bustling corridor. The sound of their stilettos clacking against the linoleum floor lost among the noise of students rushing to get to their lessons.

As I stood by my locker, I watched the two of them walk away, both of them flipping their almost identical platinum blond hair as they did so. Lana Anderson, the most popular girl at Grove Hill High School, head cheerleader, quarterback boyfriend, model looks. She was the girl everyone wanted to be, and yes, that included me. I would've given anything to be Lana just for a day, no an hour.

I left my locker and continued the journey to my class. Wrapped up in thoughts of what it would be like to be as popular as Lana. What it would be like if people noticed me at all. I wasn't paying any attention to where I was walking, and I bumped into someone, dropping the folders I was carrying.I bent down to retrieve them, as did the person I bumped into. That was a first, most people just carried on walking, without even a second glance. This guy was the first person to help me.

I looked up to see two deep brown eyes staring back at me. We let our gaze linger a tad longer than necessary before he laughed awkwardly, bringing me out of my trance.

'Here's your folder,' he said handing me back the metallic purple folder 'I'm Patrick by the way.'

'Oh hey Patrick, I'm Jess.' I said, waving lightly.

'Guess I'll be heading to class,' he smiled awkwardly before leaving. I had no idea who he was, but he intrigued me. And little did I know, in the future, he'd save me from myself
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, my first Patrick one. Do you like it?

Comments?

Lola

xx