Status: Complete. [Sequel - You're A Classic Like A Little Black Dress]

Invisible

Mallory Black

I walked up to the looming building; the cold grey stone from which it was built gave me the chills. It seemed so serious and I didn’t like it. Even so, I carried on inside and walked up to the large circular reception in the middle of the lobby.

“Is there anything I can help you with ma’am?” she asked, her thick southern drawl made me instantly take a shine to her.

“Yes, I’m here for a meeting with Mallory Black at 4pm.” I said shakily, showing her the letter which was held in my hand’s vice-like grip.

“Alright then hon, go up to the 15th floor. She should be waiting for you.”

“Thank you.” I smiled before walking away. As I made my way up to Mallory Black’s office, I couldn’t help but notice how everyone around me was annoyingly beautiful. On my life ride to the 15th floor, a woman entered the lift, she had gorgeous elbow length honey blonde hair, she was around 5’10” if not six foot. She was slender, but not too skinny, she had the curves most women would kill for and she had a smile that could melt anyone’s within a 5 meter radius’s heart. To say I was slightly envious would’ve been the understatement of the century.

‘This is floor 15, please exit here for DKNY.’ The generic female voice sounded throughout the small metallic box.

I took a deep breath before stepping off the elevator. Within seconds, I found Mallory Black’s office.

Walking up to the solid mahogany door, I composed myself. Trying to keep my breathing at a regular rate, I knocked on the door.

“Come in.” a voice sounded from inside.

I walked out of the office in a complete state of shock. I had just signed a deal with DKNY to be in their S/S jeans campaign.

Making my way out of the building I felt a strange sense of pride and accomplishment. It was hard for me to believe that I, the person who I always thought was an ‘ugly duckling’ was going to be a model!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the insane shortness,I didn't feel this needed to be any longer, but another chapter will be added tonight!

Comments?

Lola

xx