Status: Complete. [Sequel - You're A Classic Like A Little Black Dress]

Invisible

"You look so gorgeous"

“Hey, Jess, want to come and sit with us today?” Lana Anderson asked me, as I walked past her table in the lunch room.

Overwhelmed with happiness, all I could say was “Yes.” I sat down in between Lana and Stacey; the table consisted of the whole cheerleading squad and most of the school dance team. So to put it simply, it was the popular table.

“You look so nice Jess.” Lana commented on my make over which I’d undergone before I did the DKNY shoot.

“Thanks.” I mumbled shyly.

“What straighteners do you use, your hair is gorgeous.” She said as she absentmindedly stroked me sleek hair.

“Um, I think they’re GHDs, they’re really good.” I said beginning to get the feeling this was the only reason she asked me over here.

“Oh my god!” Stacey shrieked, completely cutting me off.

“What?” Lana asked rudely.

“Jess. Is this you?” she said stabbing her finger on her magazine. I gasped, it was the first time I’d seen the pictures anywhere - and in Vogue, no less.

“Yes.” I said to her, trying to hide me embarrassment.

“You look gorgeous,” she said as the whole table crowded around her and gawped at the pictures of me hanging over the gorgeous male model.

“Thanks.”

The girls all started to fawn over me after that, asking me question upon question. They were so interested about the shoot and the ‘man-candy’ on my arm.

“What class do you have next?” Lana asked me.

“Um, I think I have music.” I said because it was the first class that came to my mind – I couldn’t actually remember what class I had next.

“Oh, Jordan,” I had no clue who ‘Jordan’ was, but I listened anyway. “said that you guys had to do some project with partners that your teacher chose. That sucks, who are you with?”

“Do you know Patrick Stump?”

“Oh my god!” she laughed meanly. “You’re stuck with that dork?!” she cackled. I felt a sense of sadness that people were so horrible about Patrick when he was such a nice person.

“Um, I have to go.” I said quickly before rushing off. I couldn’t handle it when people were horrible, so I never faced my fears – I ran.

On my way to my locker, I bumped into Patrick.

“Oh hey,” I said.

“Hey, I was wondering, do you want to come over to work on the project?” he looked up at me hopefully.

“Yeah.” I said brightly.

“Okay, wait by your locker after school and I’ll come and meet you.”

“Alright then,” I smiled, failing to hide my excitement.

“See you then, got to go, I have to speak to my chem teacher,” he said before rushing off in the direction of the science block.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is going to be the general length of the chapters from now on. Is that okay? Be honest if you want them to be a bit longer, let me know and I'll try and make it happen.

Comments?

xx

Lola