Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 10

"Haven't seen you around lately," Jiraiya said.

"What? I can't come visit a village I actually like?"

“Well, you are a enemy of Konaha because of the alliance with the Akatsuki...”

“I’m really, technically not in the Akatsuki any more,” I say and laugh some.

“Ohh? So your on your own again?”

“Didn’t I just say that... but still not really on my own either.”

“Not really?”

“So how’s Naruto?”

I knew he was easily distracted, so I gave it a shot.

“Now stop that. Changing the subject isn’t going to make me stop asking,” Jiraiya said, kind of angry sounding.

Ryuu stopped slurping his ramen and I knew he had to be glaring at Jiraiya.

“Ryuu stop that now. I heard Sakura is training to be a medical nin.”

“Ally... who is that behind you?”

“I also heard of your new book,” I said, after I ordered some sake.

“Ohh, you did! It’s not quite finished though. I need one more character. A bad ass chick, that seems irresistible but yet wanting love... Ohh! Would you be her! You would be...”

And so he went on and on.

Score!

I get up and pay for my meals.

“So sorry Jiraiya but I have to go and get something’s. Come on Ryuu,” I say, hitting Ryuu’s head to make him stop growling at Jiraiya.

Jiraiya still kept jabbing away as we walked out the ramen bar. Then came his relation.

“Hey!”

“Run! and hide your chakra!” I said and ran to the other side of town.

We ran towards the way to the Uchiha Compound and I walked to the gate and bowed out of respect for the dead.

“What is this place, Ally?” Ryuu asked.

“A place that was destroyed just like my village. Just a blood bath instead. And I know why it happened.”

“What happened then?”

I said nothing and started to walk to the Hokage building. I saw her large window open and jumped up to it. I sat on the ledge and stopped hiding my chakra. Tsunade gasped and turned around, looking at me.

“Kon Ba Wa Lady Tsunade,” I say lighting a cigarette.

“Alanie? What are you doing here!”

Ryuu growled right next to her and she back handed him. He snarled and went to charge at her. I grabbed him and held him to me.

“Now now Ryuu. You had it coming. Now stop moving and I’ll look at your lip,” I say sighing.

He turned to me and I healed his busted lip.

“There. Now be a good fox and behave. Lady Tsunade, I came to get some information on-”

“I’m not giving you Naruto! The Akatsuki will not get the 9 tailed fox demon-”

‘Well that’s one of my questions answered.’

“I don’t care where Naruto is. I’m... kind of on my own again,” I say, interrupting her.

“Ohh,” she said and rested her chin on her hands.

“I need to know where was the last sighting of the Akatsuki was.”

“Now why is that? Didn’t you say you were on your own again?”

“I have a bone to pick with one of them,” I say, pointing at my hair.

She just looked at me for about ten minutes before she even blinked.

“Why should I tell you? You were my student. A good one at that. Then you lose your village, went on your own, started killing innocent men-”

“They were rapists,” I said, angrily.

“They did their time, and went to the Akatsuki! Why should I tell you anything?”

“Because I know them and all their hide outs.”

“... You have a good point.”

Ha! who said I’d tell you?

I smirked and flicked my finished cigarette out the window.

“Ok. Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Lee, TenTen, Neji, and Guy all went on a mission to find the Akatsuki. They took Garra... to get his demon out, just like all the other binji they took.”

I stared wide eyed at her as everything clicked.

‘That’s way!’

“Tell me where the fuck they are!” I yell, holding back my fangs as they grow.

~*~

I was sitting on Ryuu as we flew to the canyon Tsunade showed us on a map.

“Those punk asses!”

“What have they done, Ally?” Ryuu asked.

I didn’t answer him and just grumbled to myself.

How could they! I called them my friends!

Ryuu landed in the forest of the canyon as we got close to where everyone was to be. I grumbled and stomped my way through the forest until I got out into an opening.

“Ohhps. Guess I was too angry to notice you guys.”

Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi stare at me. Itachi doesn’t even react.

“You!” Naruto yells at me.

“Aww! Come on Naruto! I just got blown up a couple of days ago! I still have a head ache. Also, my trench coat is shredded at the end. I made this!”

“I like your out fit though,” Kakashi says.

“Shut it you pervert,” I say turning around, to walk away.

“Hold it! Your in the Akatsuki! We should-”

“I’m not technically in the group anymore, Naruto,” I say and show my curse mark.

“Orochimaru... Sasuke!” Naruto and Sakura yell.

“Yea yea, the kids fine. Now, I have a bone to pick with someone,” I say and stomp off.

“Tell us where Sasuke is!” Naruto yells.

I sigh and stop walking away.

“You’ll see him soon enough. he has a plan.”

I start to walk off again, feeling Itachi’s glare on the back of my head. I walk to a river by a cliff side and feel a seal on the cliff side.

“A door... found it.”

I walk across the river with Ryuu gliding by me. I put my hand on the seal and the rock door opened for me. I felt the charka of Garra’s demon and stomped inside the room.

“Deidara!” I yell.

“What- ohh shit, eh!”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took me so long to post!!! i lost my notebook at school T.T so i'm doing my best to remember things