Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 12

I wake up to the sickly, clean smell of a hospital and the scorching heat of the desert. I groan and rub my eyes, groaning even more from the pain.

“Where the fuck am I?” I say hissing in pain.

I move under the scratchy, white blanket to feel my black and blue body bandaged and splinted.

“I’m going to say a Hospital.”

I sit up in the too soft bed, biting my tongue from the pain. I put my feet on the cold floor and stand up slowly. I walk to the door and let my chakra out to find the laundry room, where my clothes may be.

As I walk through the crowd, limping and holding my stomach, I pass the waiting area where I hear a loud voice that you can never forget.

“Why should we even help her! She didn’t help the old man!” Naruto yells.

“But she did try to help you with that Akasuki member, her own friend,” Sakura says calmly.

“She has a point, Naruto. I am just as confused as all of us here. Why would she go against Kohona but help us with the Akatsuki? We will just have to wait till she is awake and ask here questions,” Kakashi says.

I walk in, hissing in pain as I do this, and stop in the middle of the room.

“What are you doing up?! Your injuries are too serious!” Sakura says coming to help me stand.

“Don’t worry Sakura-chan,” I say glowing green, “Tsunade-sama was my medical nin teacher, many years ago.”

I unwrap the bandages and take off the splints.

“But how? I am her student and it would take me days non stop to do what you just did!” Sakura says, stunned.

“Is that the question you all really want to ask me?”

They all become quiet.

“That’s what I thought. First off, I couldn’t help the Hokage because Orochimaru-sama could control me and give me pain from the curse mark,” I say showing the mark.

“Why were you with the Akasuki when we got there?!” Naruto yells as me, standing in my face.

“Could you maybe get out my face so I can have fresh air to breathe as I talk?” I ask holding my nose.

“Why you-”

“Naruto! She is willing to talk about what has made her a S ranked ninja. Sit down and listen,” Kakashi says.

I sit on the floor and sighs.

“Anybody have a cigarette?” I ask.

“It’s a Hospital,” they all say at once.

“I’ll take that as a no… I will only tell you what happened from Garra’s capture. Orochimaru-sama sent me on a mission to find the Akasuki. See, the leader told me that I will find out why he sent to Orochimaru-sama after some time. So I guess that’s why Orochimaru-sama made me go find them.

“As I got to Sunagakure, I went to go see Garra. We talked and then Deidara came and attacked the village. I watched the fight and when Deidara got Garra, I followed. I then talked to Deidara and Sasori but when a boy came following them, Deidara took off on a clay bird but he put bombs in my hair and blew me off Ryuu as we where following him,” I say pointing to my hair.

“I then got info on where they would be from Lady Tsunade and went to where you all were,” I say pointing to Naruto, Sakura, and Kaksahi.

My head goes down and my bangs hide my face.

“There, I saw Garra die and I was again exploded by bombs.”

“Who said I was dead?” Garra says behind me.

I gasp and they all tell me what happened when I was missing, after Deidara blew me up. How a old women gave her life to Garra and how Sasori was killed.

“Ohh… Sasori,” I say putting my head down.

“Why do you care for them? They are the fucking Akasuki! S ranked ninja!” Naruto yells again.

“Naruto-”

“No Kakashi. I will answer him. I care for them because I felt that I had found a family again,” I say.

“What do you mean ‘a family again’?” Kakashi asks.

I stay quite as I feel the chakra of the sharingan’s ginjutsu. I am suddenly pulled out of the hospital before anyone could notice in the room.

“What the hell man! Let go!” I yell out, “Sasuke, let me go!”

“Who said I was my brother?” Itachi says.

“What? You both are practically identical in ginjutsu.”

He doesn’t say anything more as he keeps pulling me through the sand.

“Where is Ryuu?” I ask.

“I sent him to where the Akasuki are meeting.”

“Ok… then where are my clothes?”

“We will buy some at the next village we stop at. So you will be in the hospital gown for a while,” he says with a smirk.

“Your fucking kidding me!” I scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please