Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 15

The travel back to Kohona wasn't exactly pleasant. The constant glare and lip from Naruto was almost putting me on the brink of insanity.

“10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5-”

“What are you doing?” Naruto asks with an attitude.

“Trying to block out your damn voice. 4, 3, 2-”

I duck as a exploding kunai is thrown at me and I start up the chidori.

“Try that again Naruto. You aggravate a cat, it never walks away. It attacks.” I say, my eyes glowing neon green.

“Naruto, you are the one who is starting all this. We don't know her powers when she is aggravated. Let alone when she is in her curse form. Let her be until we get to Konoha,” Kakashi says to Naruto.

“We cant just bring her into our village! She can destroy it! We are bringing an enemy into-”

I take a aggravated breath and my hair begins to rise.

~*~

Saya's Song (aka Konoyo no Uta) from Black Cat

Futawo futawoo

Taichi no futa ho

Kaze ho ira koo

Hikari abite


Hoshi wa matataki

Mochi wa kirameku

Fuwa fuwa kururin

Negai komete


Futa wo futa hoo

Sekai no futawo

Dokomade ikko

Sorawo aoite



Hitomo furunoe

Mushimo habataki

Fuwa fuwa kururin

Omoi nosete



Fuwa fuwa kururin

Ashita wa kitto

Fuwa fuwa kururin

Sorani todoku


The Song

~*~

Naruto falls asleep and I pick him up, putting him on my back.

“Now we can walk to Konoha in peace and quite.”

Sakura stares wide eyes, Sai does nothing, and Kakashi laughs lightly behind his mask as we begin our walk again.

...~**~...

Naruto's Prov.

I wake up in my bed, in my small apartment, and groan. Then it hits me that Alanie made me go to sleep with her singing.

I get up and run to the Hokage's building. I barge into the Hokage's office and stares in aw at what I see.

...~**~...

Ally's Prov.

After I dropped Naruto back at his house, I went to Tsunade-sama's Office with Kakashi-san.

“Hello Tsunade,” Kakashi says.

Tsunade turned and stared at me. I stood there, waiting for her to yell at me or Kakashi. I felt her move to in front of me and then quickly hug me. I was so shocked that I couldn't move.

“Thank you for taking the brute of the attack and trying to help everyone in the Akatsuki battle.”

I blush and slowly hug her back. I then smirk right before the door suddenly smashes open with a panting Naruto.

“Naruto!” Tsunade yells, fuming.

A gaping Naruto stares at what just happened and mumbles incoherent words.

“Well, now that we have two witnesses... Tsunade-sama, I have come to ask you to put me into custody.

“What?” everyone asks in the room.

I close my eyes as I remember what happened when I walked through Konoha's gates, hours ago.

...~**~...

I handed Naruto to Kakashi.

“What Ally-chan?”

“I will be attacked when I walk through those gates... and I want you to let it happen.”

“... Alright. Its you decision.”

I walk through the gates and I get death glares.

“Hey, you bitch!”

I turn to where the voice was heard.

“Naruto must have told you of the things I have done. Throw your rocks at me if you like. I will not attack back.”

They threw them at me, pain surging on my skin. One hit my mouth and my lip busted open. Bruises started to appear and blood oozed out where it cut.

“Alright! That's enough! Go on home!” Kakashi yells.


...~**~...

“Please, put out a public trial so the people will have a say in my punishment.”

I sensed Tsunade thinking it over.

“I will seal her curse mark also,” Kakashi states.

“No Kakashi-san. Mine is different from Sasuke's and all the others. But, I do know someone who could do it. A tattoo artist.”

“... Alright. I will do as you suggest. Go and do what you can on this night. Tomorrow will be the trial,” Tsunade says.

I bow to her and walk out the building with Ryuu at my side.

“If you go in, Ally, so do I,” says Ryuu.

“Ryuu-”

“No Ally. I helped you get to where you needed to go to do those things Orochimaru told you to do. I am as guilty as you are.”

“Alright, Ryuu. At least I wont be lonely.”

We walk out to the Uchiha compound and sit on a random roof top.

“Itachi, you must have hated- no, loathed killing your whole family because Konoha wanted them dead.”

“I did... I still do.” Itachi says, sitting next to me.

“... I will be there when he fights you... I will try not to let Mandara get to him. He may kill me before he listens, though.”

“..... Hn.”

His ninjutsu dissipates and I lay against Ryuu.

I think my life is fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it has been forever! but i just got this insperation! some sad news is comming though. i will end this story soon and not do another. if you want to know what happends and get the ideas i do in these stories, go to onemanga.com and read the naruto manga. this site has manga that isn't even in the US yet.

comments please!!!