Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 7

Why does he want me to find the Akatsuki? He left it, so why does he want to know about it? What is he planning?

These questions were running through my mind as we flew. On the 3rd day of flying, I told Ryuu that we would walk a while. We walked back into some desert and I had to hold on to Ryuu as we walked. After a day, Ryuu stops.

“What’s wrong?”

“There is a village up a head… I think the gate says Sunagakure.”

“Well… lets just see how my friend Gaara is doing. I heard he was the Kazekage.”

As we neared the gate I told Ryuu to go into his human form, with out his tail. As we walked into the village, we got stares just like I did so long ago… and I loved it.

Finally! Some attention!

I pulled a cigarette from my trench pocket, and lit it as we got to the Kazekage’s building.

“Halt!” said 2 men outside Gaara’s office room.

I just laugh and go to walk passed them.

“Hey!” they yelled as they tried to grab me.

I used my roar and blew them into the wall. Knocking them out cold. I heard the sand moving around on the other side of the door and I laugh. I open the door and the sand raps around me and tightens.

“Just like last time, huh Gaara?”

“You…” he said and let go of the sand around me.

Ryuu was growling and I’m sure he was about to change and attack him.

“Relax Ryuu… he did say he wanted to fight me one day,” I say taking a breath of my cigarette.

“That was 3 years ago. That was before you went to the Akatsuki,” he said emotionless.

“And that was before you became Kazekage. Now that we are done with the past. I have a question… have you any information on where the Akatsuki is?”

“Shouldn’t you know.”

“Does it look like I have the cloak on? No, I don’t know were they are. I haven’t seen them in 3 years.”

“Then why must you know?”

“It’s a mission.”

“From whom?”

I smirk and giggle.

“That you’ll just have to find out by yourself.”

I was dark by now and we just stared at each other. My ear twitched at a light noise from on the roof and the bells on my tail rang as I turned to the door. Gaara caught the sound too and walked out another door.

“Ally… what is it?” Ryuu asked as I was smirking.

“We don’t need to look for the Akatsuki anymore.”

“Why not?”

I heard another little explosion on the roof.

“Dei-kun is here,” I say and run out the building.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo!!! hoo!!! found the akatsuki!!!

comments???