Friday Night Illegal

Green Lady Warren

"What are you doing tonight, baby girl?"
Grace hardly lifts her head to ask me. She's infatuated with a text message.

"I don't know." I say. "I was thinking of going to the game tonight, since it's homecoming."

"Fuck that." She smiles, forcing her pretty brown face to make eye contact. "I still have that lady's house all to myself. You know, the apartment I'm house sitting? Where I had a party last weekend? You ought to come over tonight."

"Ok. When?" Our short lunch period is coming to an end.

"My friend, who is my dealer, is going to pick me up soon to sell me weed and take me home. Want to come?"

I abandon my friend Sabastian, 7th period Geometry, and 8th period English. (Sorry coach Bligh! Make up dates are available, right?) and I allow Grace to lead me away from school, across the busy road, and into a church parking lot.
"Hide the mums," I say. A mum is obvious evidence that you're a high school student.

I shove my binder and our mums into Grace's enormous bag, while she makes endless attempts to call a friend.
"Fuck!" She mutters. "Chris said he was coming to pick me up right now, but his phone is off!"

"Well get someone else to come pick us up. You can buy weed from anyone!" I say frantically. What if we got caught? I make up excuses in my head, while Grace dials her phone again.

"I'm calling Chris's roommate, Cameron. Maybe he knows what's going on."

A few more unsuccessful calls, and finally someone answers.
Grace gives me an elaborate plan, so I just follow her. Around the trees, next to the YMCA, across the street, but don't cross the street, this way. I don't know where these boys are coming from. Cars pass and I get scared. What if that was a teacher?
"There they are!" Exclaims Grace.

A shitty white car full of guys pulls over, and we get in as quickly as possible.
"Wow." Laughs Grace. "How many of you are there?"

We figured it would just be her friend Chris, but there were two other friends with him.
I don't know any of them, but I somehow feel safer. Probably just the fact that no one can see me to report me skipping.
"This is Kendall." Says Grace, almost proudly.

The driver is named Cameron. On our way to meet them Grace told me she'd slept with him, and made me promise not to tell anyone. I don't know why she did it. Looking at Cameron, I think he's a little pudgy, and pale. I suppose he's kind of cute, if you like that sort of thing though. The passenger is Chris, Grace's previously mentioned friend. Chris sports Armani pants, Prada sunglasses, and a thin goatee. He seems nice, but not my type at all. Sitting in the backseat, on Grace's other side, is Warren. Looking at Warren, I was taken aback by my first thought. If I hook up with any of them, it's going to be him. Warren grins at me, stretching his big lips across the adorable gap in his teeth. I fall in love with the brown stubble on his face, that might become a beard. His hair looks soft under a backwards hat. His jaw protrudes excessively, and I can't help but think it looks good. I think his nose is tiny and cute.
"Kendall bought some hydrocodone today," announces Grace. I don't know why. Chris offers to buy a pill for twice as much as I paid, claiming to have a headache. After I sell it and he takes it, he loads up a pipe.
What are we doing? Where are we going? I thought we were going to Grace's house? I don't know why I'm frantic again. Probably just the fact that I hadn't planned to smoke with these guys makes me scared. This wasn't planned! I scream to myself. I manage to push away my negativity, and take a hit from the unique pipe.
About three or four hits later, I feel it hit me hard. I've never smoked weed like this before. I space out like never before.
Chris pukes all over the car, which wakes me up. I thought we were getting pulled over. After everything gets cleaned up, and I space out again, I realize we are down WAY south. How did I get here? I wonder. Chris gets out of the car to go to work, where he sleeps at a desk for a few hours.
"Someone hop up front." demands Cameron.

"Go, Gracie." Says Warren. "I'm not sitting in the puke seat!"
Grace just giggles and climbs over to the passenger seat.

I think I fall asleep, because I "wake up" almost home. We're so close; we're north again.
But my hair is hurting my head now! I take out the elastic, and let the greasy, messed up strands fall down. Before I can readjust it and put it back up, I hear a gasp of sorts.
"What?" I glance at Warren, who is staring at me now. I gather my hair in a new knot.

"No!" He says. "Leave it down. Wow. You're like, a different person with your hair down. Look at that! The way it frames your face - wow. Look at that, " He lightly grazes my jaw with his finger tips. "Your jaw line is so... defined. It's like... Perfect! Wow. You're so pretty." All I can do is laugh and say thank you. How are you supposed to respond to that?

"You're pretty too." I smile, tilting my head back into the sun.

"Wait! Come here!" Warren grabs my face. "Oh my God! It's so rare for me to meet someone else with green eyes. That's so cool."

"Mine are only green in the right light." I laugh.
Now I can't help but notice how pretty his eyes are. Light, celery green, set it his slightly tanned, porcelain face. I want to cry, he's so pretty.

We ride mostly in silence as Cameron drives Grace and I to the apartment I thought I would be staying in, so we might trick our moms and get our stuff settled. Warren stares the whole time, and I catch every glance.
"I'm sorry! I just can't help it, you're so fucking pretty."
He jokingly takes my ring, and when he finally gives it back, he uses it as an excuse to hold my hand. "You're gorgeous." He says again, kissing my hand. It leaves tingles all over my body, and when we get out, he kisses me on the cheek.
"I'll see you later."

***

Grace devises a plan that leaves me in an empty apartment for two hours, with no phone and three cats. I try to watch T.V., but keep thinking about Warren for some reason. When Grace finally returns, we smoke a bowl on the balcony, and call the boys to pick us up again. They've offered us free ecstasy, which Grace refuses to pass up. Rolling scares the hell out of me, and I tell Grace this. I'm scared I'm going to get raped or something, but Grace assures me I'll be fine.
My stoned feet are heavy on the apartment stairs.
"Hey." Warren opens the door for us, and pulls me into the back, making sure I'll be sitting by him. He has me in some sort of position, so that I end up kissing him. Right on the lips. Not even on purpose, but definitely not an accident. One kiss turns into two, which turns into three, which morphs into a brilliant mix of lips and tongues. Smoke fills our mouths and our pores, taking us higher. I can't tell where we are in the darkness, but I'm handed a tiny green pill, which I decide looks like a breath mint. I know what it is though.
"Swallow it whole." Instructs Warren, handing me Chris's giant diet coke.

The car spins and my face gets hot. I keep kissing Warren until we arrive at the apartment shared by all the guys, and as I emerge, I feel a grip on my waist. Warren's sweaty hands hold mine, and lead me up three flights of stairs.

"You know," he says, "when I kissed you on the cheek earlier, it was so you'd be thinking about me while we were apart. But I ended up thinking about YOU the whole time." He laughs.

"Don't worry, I was thinking about you too." I smile, and touch his face.

We kiss on the couch while everyone else smokes a cigarette on the balcony.
The ecstasy is working full force. Holding hands, I squeeze Warren a bit too hard.
"That's fine." He coos. "That's why I'm holding your hand."

I grab him by the arm. I squeeze his shoulders, and ribs, and legs. I have to touch every inch of him. But I don't just want to touch him. I want to GRIP him, and really feel him. I'm out of control.
"Will Grace mind if you come in my room with me?"

"I... don't know..... I don't.... think.... so." I say between lip locks.

"Well let's go."

The moment our group walks back in, Warren yanks my hand up, and announces where we'll be. All I do is walk like a happy zombie to his room.
"Which bed?" I ask, drifting towards Cameron's side of the room.

"The other one. On the left." directs Warren.

Sitting down, I try my best to be sexy. You know, chest out, legs bent, biting my bottom lip, the works. Apparently it did work, since I was told to take of my shirt. I tug off my sweater, toss away my t-shirt, and peel off my camisole. Just jeans and a bra, sitting on a foreign bed. I'm not sure if it was out of insecurity, or a seduction device, but I pull the comforter over my body. I must be doing something right, considering how quickly Warren hurries to crawl over me and strip off his own shirt.
"Now these." He whispers, resting his thumb on top of my belt.

"Ok." I hesitate. This could get really out of hand really fast - but that doesn't stop me. With ecstasy burning in my blood, I assist Warren in tearing off my pants, and then his.
Naked besides a bra, I entangle myself in him. Not to be romantic, you see. I just had to feel him. With my arms and legs wrapped around him, I squeeze as hard as I can. Love, and passion, and happiness are oozing out of every crevice of my body. I want to exhaust myself with this hug. I want to use all the energy in the world to just hug the shit out of this guy.
"We're trippin' balls!!" Screeches Warren, hugging me close.

We continue to hug, and squeeze, and kiss like that. It felt like raw, violent power in the form of sweet, gentle care.
And then Warren does the thing I had been anticipating from the moment he set his hand in my lap in the car. With one hand still on my face, the other snakes down, and over my breast. It rests there for a minute, to grope like I had been groping him before. And then the hand slides down. Over my stomach, around my bellybutton, and to the ticklish spot on my inner thigh. Gently, it slides over. I'm warm from ecstasy, warm from body heat, nerves, everything. But I want to feel warmer. I want to feel closer to him. So, I let it happen.
I lower my own hand, and touch the other hand between my legs - a signal that he is allowed to continue. First it was just a finger, then two. It felt nice, to have someone want to touch me like that again. My boyfriend of a year and a half recently decided he didn't want to anymore.
Warren moans, even though I should be the one feeling pleasured.
"I haven't been with a girl for three months." He admits, sounding slightly embarrassed.

"That's alright," I gasp. "I've only been with one other guy... we were together for a year and a half. We just broke up. Two weeks ago."
What am I doing? How will I explain this if Anthony and I get back together?

"What?!" Warren stops. "No! I feel like I'm taking advantage of you now. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah." I say, really starting to feel the drugs. I mimic his previous behavior, signaling again that it's ok to continue.

"Ok..." he says.

Graphic actions I'd rather not exploit happen, and I've gotten pretty sweaty, but my boy is satisfied.

"Hold on. I'll be right back, I just want to see who's here." Warren gets up to inspect the apartment, upon hearing an unfamiliar voice. When he comes back, we continue our graphic little escapade for a moment. "Do you want to go hang out with everyone?" he asks. "Cameron was like, 'why aren't you hanging out with us?' so I was like, 'dude, there is a hot naked girl rolling in my bed. Sorry.'" Warren laughs, and then pauses. "So do you?"

"Sure," I say, still in a daze.

The rest of the night is a memorable blur, but I won't remember a thing since I'm so fucked up. More compliments and sexual favors flowed than I knew what to do with, until I finally fell asleep, cuddled up next to Warren.

***

The next morning, I wake Warren up by climbing on top of him.
"Is it ok?" I ask, before proceeding.

Warren peeks over at the body in the bed next to us. "Yeah. He can sleep through anything."

After doing our thing, the body rolls over, and Warren busts out laughing.
"Dude, I thought you were Cameron. We totally just had sex!"

"Aw, that's fucked up man," says a guy I've never met before.

I'm introduced to Obe, who says "I'd come shake your hand, but I don't know where it's been."

Laughing, Warren excuses himself to go get some weed, and I'm left in an awkwardly silent room. Reentering he says, "DAMN, you look good naked in my bed." All I do is laugh, and accept the pipe. "Girl, you're gonna get addicted to me."

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause I can spoil the shit out of you. I've got a legit ass house, a legit ass car, and a legit ass job. And now a legit ass girl. I'm already giving you free weed and X!"

Together we laugh, and I feel like the luckiest little girl in the world.
Then, after a couple hits, Warren pulls me aside.
"Look, I really like you a lot. But you have to promise not to tell anyone about this. Ok? I would get in a lot of shit, and you would get a lot of senior girls bitching at you."

"Ok." I say, not really caring. I hadn't planned on telling anyone anyway.

"I'm serious!" He exclaims. "I don't wanna fucking go to jail for this." I take his hand.

"Warren, I won't tell anyone." I promise, looking him straight in the eye.

"Good." He sounds relieved. "Because I don't really think age matters. I just don't want to get in trouble. I'm not some fucking pedophile. This is my limit! You know?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Good." He smiles. "Because I really don't care that I'm 19 and you're 15."