***ny Hoe-Down

The Pimp In The Club

Intro;Narrator:
A 16 year old boy, named Tyler, walked into his house, and dropped his backpack on the ground. He ruffled his shaggy, black hair, and walked up to his room. He took off his sweatshirt, revealing his muscular arms. He went over to the corner of his room and picked up his 50 pound weights. He did a few lifts, and set them back on the floor. He went back to the mirror, and looked back at himself. He smiled, and threw on some black jeans, and a white tank top. He jogged into the bathroom next to his room, and ran a comb through his silky hair a few times, before putting on some sneakers, and running out to his car.
------
AnHourLaterAtTheClub;Narrator:
Tyler walked through the crowd, checking out all the ladies he soon hoped were to be his. Yeah, he was a man whore, but no one cared about that. It was all looks for Tyler. He strutted up to a petite, blonde, 16 year old girl, and grabbed her hand.

"Hey baby. You wanna be my girl?"

She nodded and smiled, before kissing him quickly on the cheek. He smiled at her, and softly kissed her lips. He let go of her hand, and put his hand around her waist. By the look of her, she looked like a slut, which was perfect. He planned on picking up about 3 more girls while he was here.

"My name's Lauren. You are..?"

He smiled. "Where are my manners? I'm Tyler. Very nice to meet you."

Mia giggled, and they both walked towards the center of the dance floor. There, Tyler spotted two Asian girls, both identical to each other. He walked up to them, and smiled. "Hey ladies. You wanna join me and my girl?"

They smiled, and both hooked their arms with his. Lauren was pushed to the side, and she sighed, deciding to follow him like what she really was..a dog.

"So. What are your names?"

The one on the left, with a softer face, spoken quietly. She had jet black hair, with side swept bangs. "I'm Mayu."

"That's such a beautiful name." Tyler smiled the oh-so-famous smile he always had, his fake smile. He turned to the girl on his right. She looked like Mayu, accept she had straight bangs, and her face wasn't as soft.

"I'm Mio." She said with a strong voice. Tyler liked that in a girl. They all walked together to the side of the dance floor, where they all danced with each other. The girls grinded against Tyler, who was probably enjoying it the most. It wasn't until he spotted a skinny brunette when he stopped bumping against the two twins.

"Excuse me for a minute ladies." He walked over to the girl casually, and flashed a grin her way. "Hey baby. Got a name?"

She smiled at him seductively, before whispering, "I'm Thalia. What about you, handsome man?"

He smiled right back at her. "I'm Tyler. But, if you like, I'll stay handsome man for you." He winked suggestively at her, before leading her back to the three other girls. "Hi ladies. This is Thalia. Thalia, this is Lauren, Mayu, and Mio. Are you girls all ready to come back to my house for some fun?"

They all smiled and giggled behind their tiny hands. They followed him back to his small house, and hoped they could do something before his mother got home from work.
----
AnHourLaterAtHisHouse;Narrator:
Tyler watched in front of him as his two Asian twins started making out with each other. He had already gotten all of their clothes off. He moved closer to Thalia and Lauren, who started running their hands up and down his length. He moaned in response to their soft touch. Mio and Mayu had crawled over to him and started kissing his neck. He started groping their firm breasts, receiving a few moans from them. He looked around the girls, and quickly sat up. He looked towards Thalia, and laughed to himself.

"Lay down honey. I promise I'll be careful." He kissed her lips softly, and penetrated her, getting a quiet gasp in response. He slowly went faster, until he finally had his orgasm. He pulled out of her, breathing heavily. She smiled up at him, before their thoughts were interrupted by the rest of the girls, whining to Tyler.

"But, why can't you cum on me?!"

"Girls, gosh. Calm down. If you keep coming back here, I'll give you all the pleasure you'll ever need." He smirked at them, before smiling, and going back to making out with all of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is a really short oneshot, but it's for my friend tyler, and he wanted all the stuff that was in this, so yeah. There you go Tyler xD