Dirty Little Secret

Only

“Hey baby, I miss you.” The voice on the other end purred to Mikey Way, as he sat alone in his bathtub. Mikey no longer thought of, or cared, how very wrong this was. He didn’t think of how bad this would hurt everyone they knew. How they were both happily married. How he had a wife out shopping he could be doing this with. How it would destroy the reputation of My Chemical Romance and Mindless Self Indulgence.

“I miss you too. I wish you were really here with me.” He replied, adjusting slightly, hands slightly shaky as he held the phone.

“I wish I was too. Do you know what I would do to you?” Came the reply. Mikey squeaked quietly.

“I’d plant kisses on your face, slowly moving down South.” Mikey’s hand trailed the path, fingers trembling

“I kiss your hipbones, and glance up devilishly at you.” The voice was hot and heavy, seductively speaking to him. Mikey breathed out.

“And then?” He gasped, using all his energy not to grasp himself.

“I’d lick and suck on your tip, teasing you.” Mikey slid his thumb over his slit, gasping into the phone. He was greeted with a loud moan from the other side.

"Then, I'd take you as far in my mouth as I could, then slowly pull all of you in. I'd hum and send the vibrations all down your leng-"

"Oh, I'm gonna cum!" Mikey cried out, slowing down. The voice didn't stop, but kept going, the words rather then being whispered, being moaned out quietly.

"I'd kiss you hard then, making you taste what I hadn't swallowed. I'd climb on top of your slightly deflated dick, and ride you like you've never been ridden." A loud breathy moan of his name made Mikey release all over his hand and the bathtub wall.

"Gerard just got home, I've got to go." Mikey heard the sigh over the phone.

"Talk to you tommorrow, doll?" Mikey asked.

"For sure." The voice on the other end panted out agreement. Mikey turned on the water and soaked himself, scrubbing himself with soap. He heard the jingle of Alicia's keys and quickly cleaned up everything else. Alicia walked in soon after, and noticed the phone on the toliet.

"Who called?" She asked. Mikey grinned.

"Just Lyn-Z, looking for you babe." He used to feel guilty, and would say this as only a half lie. At least Lyn-Z really had called. And, he would always laugh when Alicia would call her back,a nd Lyn-Z would scramble for an answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Suprised? Be Honest?