‹ Prequel: Lessons In New Jersey

We watched our lives on the screen

Lessons We Learned from the Past...

Image

Maddie's POV

I looked at the address again where the studio would be for the photoshoot and continued to walk up the street. There it was a big building with a lot of little teenagers. I mean that in wow they were pretty small. I looked for my pass and walked up.

"This is so cool, I hope we get to meet Gerard," I heard one of them say. I stopped for a minute then continued not thinking anything of it. I showed the guard my pass and walked in. I fixed my thick framed glasses as the week before I accidentally stepped on them.

"Are you Madeline?" one of the photographers asked me.

"Yea, just call me Maddie," I replied back.

"Cool, I'm Joseph I'm supposed to be your assistant in this big extravaganza," He replied with a laugh, I laughed back.

"It's nice to meet you Joseph," I looked around it was a pretty big place, there was music going from the stereo, Senses Fail came from the stereo speakers one of my favorite songs 'Can't Be Saved'

"If there's anything you need just tell me, Need a drink just tell me, Tylenol, whatever just let me know." He replied back.

"I'm kind of capable of that myself but I do need a friend you can do that for me." I replied with a smile.

"Awesome friend it is." he gave me a little hug.

"So friend wanna do me a favor and tell me where the bathroom is." I questioned him.

"Down that way," he pointed down the hall, I thanked him and rushed down the hall.

"Well that was fun and interesting," I said to myself turning the corner and bumping into someone "Sorry," I looked at him and he looked back.

"Maddie?" It was Gerard, freshly blonde.

"Gerard?" I questioned back. "your the band I'm shooting today, wow what a crazy cowinky dink,"

"Really crazy, how've you been?" He questioned me.

"I've been fine, wow look the rumors were true your hair is blonde bebay." I laughed a little.

"It sure is, and your's had...3 colors of the rainbow." he laughed.

"Hey Gerard, Mikey wanted me to tell you--- Maddie?" It was Frank.