‹ Prequel: Lessons In New Jersey

We watched our lives on the screen

Time Oh Time it Slips so Fine

Image

What a surprise this was, but of course if Gerard was here so would be Frank. This was one hell of an awkward moment.

"Uh Hi," I replied.

"Hey," he replied back. "It's nice to see you."

"Yea you too," so I was lying sue me.

"Your not a good liar," he replied, okay he found me out.

"Yea but I remember vaguely that you were just fantastic." I replied putting my hands in my pocket. Gerard just stood there not saying anything.

Frank looked at Gerard then back at me.

"I'm going to the bathroom excuse me," I replied again and walked past them down the hall to where the bathroom was. Once I walked in I locked the door and stared in the mirror. I sighed loudly and laughed at my self a little and started babbling to myself"It was a long time ago who cares, I don't care nope not me, He's just a guy, a stranger, a face on the street. Or magazine, and...TV dammit, Why'd they have to put me here No more magazines for Blender, hmm no no," I heard a knock on the door which startled a little. "Just a minute," I replied, I hadn't even used the bathroom but now I couldn't so I just washed my hands. Refreshing feeling. I opened the door and saw Mikey. He looked at me for a second then his eyes brightened.

"MADDIE! OH MY LOVE!" he shouted and jumped on me giving me a hug.

"Mikey!" I shouted back with excitement of my own. He let go and stepped back "Wow love the new look, suits you good." I replied with a smile.

"Why thank you dahling, you look fantastic. You got taller too, wow" he gasped "Does Gerard know your here?" he questioned me.

"I just saw him...and Frank." I replied.

"Meh, Oh Bob and Ray, lets go, come on come on." yup same old Mikey with burst of excitement and commandingness. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the bathroom pushing me towards there dressing room.

"Look what I found, Can we keep her?" Mikey replied and pushed me in the room where Ray and Bob were.

They looked at me and I waved.

"You look familiar," Ray replied.

"Oh I wonder why my little Ray of sunshine." I replied.

"Ah! Its Madeline!" Bob yelled this time.

"Madeline," Ray laughed "that name still makes me laugh, its so cute."

"Shut it." I replied back.

"Can we keep her, pleaaaase," Mikey questioned again with a smile and squeezing me.

"I guess, but is she potty trained." Bob replied back.

"Last time I checked I was," I replied back.

"Yay," Mikey replied, Gerard and Frank walked back in. "Look Gerard, our new pet. Isn't she lovely" Mikey started petting my head.

Gerard laughed "She's not going to be so lovely when she bites you for messing up her hair." he replied.

"You lie, Ah ow!" Mikey looked at me as I bit his shoulder "She's savage get her away," he then let go and pushed me again making me run into Gerard.

"Ah no more with the pushing I'm getting dizzy now," I replied back.

Joseph then walked in "Maddie? There you are, oh look you found My Chem," he replied when he saw me standing next to Gerard, "Good, It's time to take pictures fun," he replied with a smile.

"Oh so fun." I replied back and looked at Gerard. "Lets go you hoodlums." I started to walk out.

"Oh yay, camera whorishness lets go," Ray replied and picked me up putting me over his shoulder, sometimes known as the 'sack of potatoes' thing.

"Oh god, don't drop me I'm fragile." I replied and looked at Gerard who was laughing at me. Frank had no expression at all. "Stop it, you" I replied to Mikey as we walked he kept poking me.

"Fine I'll do this," he replied.

"Do what? Ah!" I screamed when he slapped me hard on the ass. I didn't see Gerard but I could hear him cracking up.