‹ Prequel: Lessons In New Jersey

We watched our lives on the screen

Don't Know just quite what to do...

Image

Gerard's POV

I can't believe it Maddie is our photographer, this was like a dream come true. As cheesy as it may sound. I watched as Ray carried her away and as Mikey kept nick picking at her. Every so often I'd hear a smack followed by a scream and "Mikey I'm going to get you," which made me laugh every time.

"She looks different," I heard Frank say walking besides me.

"She's taller, how come you didn't get taller?" I questioned him with a laugh.

"I think its cause she's wearing boots okay," he replied back.

"Maybe, I don't know, her hair is longer too." I replied.

"She's still beautiful like the last time I saw her." he replied back. My smile faded. Last time he saw her was yes a long time ago, but a very hurtful time. Last time I saw her. She was flying away on a plane.

"Last time I saw her was when she was leaving...I remember at that time you were with your...girlfriend." I replied back. He sighed and didn't reply.

We were back in the main part of the studio with the back drop.

Maddie's POV

Ray finally put me down as I was a little dizzy.

"Whoa, ha, brain rush." I replied standing there.

"You have a brain?" Ray questioned.

"Shut up." I replied hitting him in the arm.

"Ah abuse, How dare she, Fire her." he replied going up to Joseph.

"What ever. Your dumb." I replied walking back over to Gerard.

"How do you guys know each other." Joseph asked us.

"We knew each other when we were in high school." Ray replied.

"Well me and Frank used to go to school together." I replied back.

"We used to date too." he added in.

"No! Way!" Joseph replied back shocked. By now some might have noticed that, Joseph is gay. "Wowww, isn't that just-"

"Awkward, annoying, a big fat thpppbbttt," I replied back. I could tell Gerard was trying not to laugh.

"Something a long those lines," Frank replied back.

Everyone was quiet for a moment, and I hated that type of silence the awkward kind.

"Okay should we start?" I questioned, everyone agreed. They all walked over to the back drop.

"Oh, they want you to do individual shots first okay." Joseph told me. I nodded.

"Who wants to be first with the Headshots?" I questioned them. No one said anything. "Don't be such a wimp you've done this alot already," no one still didn't say anything. "Fine then, Bob since your so cuute. you first."

"Ha she said I'm cute beat that punks." Bob replied and got into place.

"Yea but then again she also thinks sloths are cute." the guys laugh.

"Oh be quiet, I love you bobbert, don't listen to them. there just jealous," I replied and took the picture.

"Fine Your next Geetard." I replied.

"What? stop calling me that, I remember last time when you used to call me that. and no never," he replied back.

"Get over here, don't make me come over there." I replied and he didn't budge. "Thats it," I walked towards him and he jumped behind Ray.

"Don't let her get me, be my hero attack," Ray just looked at him. "ooh grrr, Oh i surrender take him," Ray stepped aside.

"Oh your so fired." Gerard replied and made me laugh.

"Come on," I grabbed his hand and took him over to the back drop. "don't smile." I replied to him and he held a straight face for a moment then started laughing "stooop you dummy," I laughed at him.

"Okay okay. Let me try again." he tried again but I couldn't help but laugh "youuu stop laughing,"

"I can't help it your funny looking," I laughed at him.

"Oh such lies, I've been insulted." he replied back.

"Okay 5 seconds straight face, go." he stopped smiling for the 5 seconds and I snapped the picture "Wee! I'm victorious, shake n bake" I replied and he surprisingly new what it was. so fun. "Next," I said and got the camera ready for the next picture, for Frank, It had to be Frank, Didn't it?