‹ Prequel: Lessons In New Jersey

We watched our lives on the screen

Party like a rockstar?

We walked back into the studio where Joe sat at a table waiting for us. The rest of the band not including Frank were probably in the back dressing rooms.

"Uhm, Gerard go tell the guys to, I don't know get ready or so." I replied to him, he nodded and kissed me on the cheek and left.

I walked over to Joe and sat on a chair and sighed.

"I saw that." he replied cleaning the lens of a camera.

"Saw what?" I questioned him.

"That little peck, what was that? Hmmm" he questioned I just laughed a little at him.

"It's a long story don't worry about it. I'll tell you later." I replied putting my purse on the table. Frank then walked back in he looked at me. I just gave him a little wave and he looked away and kept walking.

"Whoa, cold shoulder." Joe replied.

"Another long story I really don't wanna get into about that one though." I replied looking at my shoes.

I closed my eyes and just sat there thinking. Why should Frank be mad, he acts like he didn't do anything in the past. In a way I should be mad on the way he is acting but I'm not.

"Maddie Dahlin." I opened my eyes and saw Mikey walking over to me.

"Mikey you dork, what do you want?" I questioned him.

"Nothing, Frank is being mean," he replied back.

"yea I got that vibe." I replied back, before Mikey could reply we heard yelling coming from the back. We all looked at each other and got up and ran to the dressing rooms. Sure enough Frank and Gerard were fighting.