Wake Me up Inside

Wake Me Up Inside - Character Introduction

Your name is Hope Corin, you are in your 6th year and you are in Gryffindor.

You're an orphan, your mother died of cancer when you were seven and your father missed her so much that he took his own life when you were only ten. You never smile or laugh and focus only on your school work.

You don't really have friends but you talk to Luna Lovegood occasionally, you don't think she's weird, in fact you envy her, mainly because of the relationship she has with her father. You live with a foster family but you know they don't like you because they think you're weird and that you are a bad influenced for their younger children.

You have been thinking about going to Dumbledore asking to be moved to a new foster home but you can't imagine him actually having the time to find a new family for you.

You have dark green eyes and waist length chocolate brown hair you look exactly like your mother. You wear you hair down all the time so it covers your face. You wear a locket around your neck that never comes off inside are pictures of your mother and father.

You hate your name. Your pureblood but the family you live with are half bloods. You don't stand up for yourself often so this makes you a perfect target for verbal, mental and even physical abuse. Basically you're an emotional basket case.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm I'm a bit weird in the fact that I say 'you do this' instead of 'I did this' or 'she dig this'
I don't really know why, I guess I just think it makes the person reading feel like it's really them doing it.