As You're Falling Down

three

I woke up in my own bed with hot coffee and a note on my bedside table. I took a sip out of the coffee and picked up the note and read it.
Jordan,
You had a rough night so I let you sleep. Hope the coffee was still warm by the time you got it = ] I will be recording all day but there are a few messages on the machine that you need to get. Please consider all of them! Call if you need any of us!
Love,
Bryan

I did my morning routine rather quick today because one Bryan had already gotten me coffee thank god because I can’t function without it and Bryan and his band of marry freaks weren’t around to bug me about how long I take to get ready.

When I went into the kitchen there was a vase full of black and white roses on the bench. I look at the card and it said
Jordan, I know you said sorry doesn’t fix it after how many times I have said it but I really am sorry!!! XoxoMaxx.
It was true he had said sorry so many times it just didn’t mean a thing to me anymore. The flowers were a nice change though it was usually just a pathetic sounding voicemail or note left on my door when he had sobered up enough to realize that he had fucked up yet again. I put the card back and pushed the play button on the machine and sat down at the Island to listen to the things I should consider. First message,
Hey Jordan it’s Ronnie um…I…um wanted to see if you wanted to go to lunch Bry said this was getting really hard on you and I want you to know that it’s hard on me too not having you and the guys around to help me through this but I’m clean and I’m gonna stay that way I promises baby girl. I hope you consider lunch I miss you sister from another mister hahaha bye!!!
By the time the message was over I had a few tears on my cheeks and a huge grin on my face. That was the first time I had herd Ronnie in over two months and I was so happy even if he had only called because my brother had told him to I don’t care it was still him and the good him at that!
The next message was max saying the same thing as the card he had written had said but this time his words were slurred and I knew he called when he had left last night. Witch made me feel a twinge of guilt knowing giving him the silent treatment witch is what I’m going to do to him is going to be harder than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you guys like this?