As You're Falling Down

Six

I woke up to four guys tackling me on my bed screaming happy birthday at the top of their lungs. I still haven’t spoken to Max yet. I miss him but it is for his own good! Right?
“JORDAN YOU’RE NINETEEN”
“Yes I know Bryan, wanna know what else I know?”
“What”
“You will all leave if you ever want children”
“I already have one” Craig said with a smug look on him face. I flipped him off.
“Well… um… ok I’m to tired to think of threats just leave please?”
“Nope get up and get ready we have places to go” Bry said earning a glare from me.
“Fine I will get up once you asses get off of me!!!”
“Aw but why your comfy” Robert said who was lying directly on top of me!
“Arg… come on guys get off of me I really have to pee” I wined.
They all got off and I got up and went to my closet.
“Hey I thought you had to pee.” Craig asked.
“You guys are so dumb!” I stated shuffling through clothes.
“What?”
“She did that for us to get off of her.” Max stated talking for the first time since the Happy Birthday screech/song.
“What… arg your tricky” Robert said.
“Nope your just dumb, and sadly enough I always thought you were the smart one Rob,” I said walking past them into my bathroom with my new outfit.
♠ ♠ ♠
First fresh chapter!
Please Comment =D