We Need No Introduction

"Millions of people living as foes..."

“No, really, I don’t feel it,” I told Johnny. The short shit was worrying as they put the stitches it. “It’s all numb and stuff.”

I looked from him back to the nurse that was doctoring my arm. Apparently what happened was there was a sharp piece of metal jutting out from the roundabout. When I fell off, the skin above my elbow on the inside of my arm caught it and I got a pretty deep cut that needed five stitches. They gave me a Tetanus shot immediately when I got here, too.

“All done,” the nurse said with a smile. I copied it and sent her one back as I sat up.

“Thanks,” I replied.

“No problem. I just need you to sign some paper work.”

I nodded, getting up and went to sign the papers while Johnny went to tell everyone what was going on. Afterwards, I went to the waiting room and was practically bombarded with Matt, Brian and Zacky’s apologies. I held my hand up, quieting them momentarily. Bam had stood up and walked to the back of the apology fest, staying quiet and eyeing me. I took it upon myself not to notice him.

“Chill,” I laughed. “I’m all numbed. Let’s… just… I’m hungry.”

“Me too,” Leana said.

“Oh God,” Knoxville mumbled. “The chicks are menstrual.”

I punched him in the arm. “Shut the fuck up dude. Because you didn’t hold on to me properly I fell off and lost a lot of blood. Food helps to replenish that.”

“Hey! Don’t blame this on me!”

I smirked. “Too late.” I started walking to the doors, pushing pass everyone. “Okay, who’s buying me…” I looked to my watch. “Dinner?”

“Let’s just split it evenly,” Jimmy said.

“You see, the problem with that is…” I said, walking backward. “I have no money.” I tripped, falling to the pavement on my ass. “Mother fucker!” I yelped, looking up… well… sideways to see who I tripped over. “Ville!” I screeched and jumped on him.

“Hey Blair Despair,” he laughed. “I hear you got hurt?”

“It’s Matt, Brian and Zacky’s fault,” I explained.

“She fell off a roundabout and cut her arm open pretty wide,” Leana finished, helping me up.

“What about you?” Matt asked, helping Ville up.

“Bam called me,” he explained. All our attention shifted to Bam.

“You called him here?” Jimmy asked.

Bam shrugged. “Yeah.”

“Why?” Brian asked.

“Why not?” Ville laughed, swinging his arm around his comrade. “He just said to meet him at the hospital because Blair got hurt.”

“You did?” Leana asked. I was perplexed as well.

Ville nodded. “So I see you’re alive?” I nodded. “That’s good. Where you guys off to next?”

“Dinner,” I said. “Sorry I bumped into you.”

Ville shrugged and smiled. “No problem. Mind if I tag along?”

“Not at all,” Bam said.

“Let’s go,” Matt said.

“I’ll follow you guys. Just let me pull around, Blaire, come with me!” Ville said. “I haven’t talked to you in so long.”

The group and I nodded and we went off in our separate directions.

“So where have you been?” I asked, amusement clearly in my voice.

“Traveling. You know how that goes.”

I nodded and waited for him to unlock the doors. “Why haven’t you called me?” I pouted, trying not to laugh.

“I’ve been busy. I just got back today and tried to call you earlier today, but your phone was off.”

“Oh… I forgot that if was off,” I admitted, embarrassed a little.

“Why was it off? You never leave it off.”

I entered the car, shutting the door behind me. “One word. Bam.”

Ville sighed as he got in as well. “What did he do this time? I noticed some tension.”

“He’s being an ass,” I told him as he started the car. I put on my seatbelt, as did he. The car doors locked and the car was put in reverse. I reached in my pocket, pulling out my last cigarette and lighting it.

“How?”

I explained to him the whole situation. The prank, me getting kicked out, and how I disown him as a person. I also told him about how Ryan helped him.

“That bad, huh?” I nodded.

“He’s an ass.”

“Well, he’s trying to make it up to you right?”

“Doesn’t matter.”

“He got your family back; he saw the error of his ways.”

I watched as Jimmy hung out the window, waving and smiling like a mad man. He was them quickly pulled inside -- probably from Leana.

“And?” I asked. “Like Ryan said before. I give second chances, not third chances.”

“I say give the guy at least some rope. You can hate him, but I can clearly tell it’s eating him up that you’re not talking to him.”

“Ville, you just don’t get it. I fucking hate that guy. There is no other way around it.”

“Well, just at least talk to him.”

“No,” I said bluntly.

“You know you wanna.”

“Not really. It’ll make everything not so awkward.”

“Why?”

“Because you two are my best friends. I don’t want to see you guys fighting! I don’t want to choose sides.”

“You don’t have to choose sides.”

“Well, what if it came to it?”

“You wouldn’t have to.” We pulled into a small diner and parked right beside Matt’s vehicle and I dropped my cigarette out the window. I then turned to Ville, a thought popping in my head. “Did Bam ask you to talk to me?”

“Let’s go eat!” he said quickly, getting out of the car.

“Ville, no!” I said, reaching over the console and pulling him back in by his shirt. “Did. Bam. Ask you. To talk to me?”

“Uh… no?”

“Ville,” I whined. “Tell me.”

“Yeah, he did.”

I threw my head back on the seat. “Why?”

“He doesn’t want you two to fight anymore.”

“Tell him to just leave me alone and then we’ll see how it goes from there, kay? Kay.” I stood out of the car after my seatbelt was buckled and went into the diner, finding the rest of my friends and Bam.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey. Guess what? I updated! Now...

Leave me comment and subscription updates to wake up to!

And yeah. I brought in Ville cause he'll play a really imprtant part.