We Need No Introduction

"I don't ask much, I just want you."

“Blair, get in here!” Leana called from the living room.

“No!” I called back, frustrated beyond belief.

“Yes! Bam needs to talk to you right fucking now!”

“No he fucking doesn’t! He has nothing to say to me. Nothing he says will change anything so just drop it and give up, Bam!”

I sighed and slammed my door closed, fed up with all this bullshit. I plugged in my mp3 player to my headphones and turned the thing on. Listening to the music that came through the headphones, I tried to get rid of all the stress while wishing Bam would stay away.

My door shot open and my eyes snapped to see the culprit. Bam stood there, nearly foaming at the mouth. He shut the door behind him, locked it, and blocked its presence. I took the ear buds out of my ears and shut off the player while I looked angrily up at Bam.

“What the fuck?!” I said short and sharp. “Are you in here to plant more drugs or are you here to annoy me?”

“Neither,” he said sternly.

“Then what, pray tell me?”

“I need to talk to you. I need you to give me a chance!”

“You’ve had your chances, Bam.”

“It’s going to be different! I swear to you, just let me explain.”

“No.”

“Please, Blair. I’m begging you!”

“There’s nothing to talk about.”

“Yes there is.”

“What?”

“I need to explain why I went missing and why I blew up in Ville’s face and a whole shitload of other things but I can‘t unless you let me.”

“Tell someone who cares.”

“Why don’t you care?”

“Because I don’t,” I said calmly. “I’m done caring with anything that involves you. I did once and look what happened to me.”

“What happened? I was never told so enlighten me on the subject.”

“I’m not telling you,” I said with venom in my voice. “You don’t have a right to know.”

“Tell me where all this hostility is coming from, then! I think I have a right to know on that.”

I scoffed. “Bam!” I yelled, standing up from the bed. “You come to my house at eight thirty at night knocking on my door after you’ve been God knows where the last two weeks! Does that fucking explain anything at all? And for the beforehand, you fucking know why.”

“Why were you and Ville pretending to date?”

I narrowed my eyes. “Why did you start freaking out when Ville touched me? Hm? Is it because you want to be the only selfish person to have their filthy hands on me? News flash, Bam! I’m not yours. I never will be!”

“You were at one time.”

“However true that is, you screwed it up. Tell me Bam, why did you?” Bam said nothing for a moment. He just looked down and away. “Hm?” He turned around and walked out of the door. “Don’t you fucking walk away from me without giving me an answer Brandon Cole Margera!” I screamed. “Fucking tell me!” He stopped, but didn’t turn around. “Why won’t you fucking tell me?” I cried out. “You nearly killed me so why can’t I know?” I asked, tears pouring. I really wasn’t expecting this reaction out of me. “I can’t believe I forgave you for that!” More sobs, tears and choking on myself came out. “What did I fucking do to deserve that?”

Bam didn’t turn around to face me after I fell to the floor with sobs wrecking my body. I can’t believe I was crying over this, over him. What was wrong with me? How crazy must I be to do this?

“You didn’t do anything,” he finally said. I sniffed and wiped my eyes away. “You were perfect to me and I’m the asshole that screwed it all up.”

“If I was so fucking perfect then why the hell did you leave me for another girl?”

“Because I got scared. I… I was falling in love with you and I was afraid. I didn’t know what to do so the only logical thing at the time was to leave you. It hurt me so much as well. You don‘t even know…”

“Well you know what, fucker? It broke me down. I almost fucking committed suicide because of you, that’s how worthless you made me feel. I have the fucking lifelong scar to remind me of that terrible night. It’s all because of you, you bastard!”

“I deserve it,” he said quietly.

I stood up and charged at him while crying. With all the strength I had -- which wasn’t much -- I tried to hit him with my fists.

“I hate you!” I said over and over. “I hate you…”

“Shh,” Dad said, pulling me off of Bam, and holding my wrists together. “It’s okay,” Dad told me while he held me to him.

“If I could take it back I would,” Bam said. Mom stood behind him and Leana stood off to the side; all three witnessing the events. “I would take everything back if I could. If I had things the way I wanted them, we would still be together. If things went my way, you’d be happy, and I would be happy and there would be no problems. But the world just doesn’t work that way. I wish I could take it back Blair. You are perfect to me, and you’re the one I want. I don’t want to keep fighting and I want both of us to be happy. I just want this to stop! I fucking love you too much to fight! I just want you!”

I cried harder, this was something I didn’t want to hear.

“Just hear me out,” he said. “I’ve been keeping things from you too long. I want us to stop fighting. I want you to talk to me and I want us to at least be friends again. I just need one more chance to prove it to you.”

“I gave you your chances, Bam,” I cried.

“I know and I just need one more. I screwed up, I know! Just please, one more chance and I know I can prove it to you that I’m telling the truth. I just want us to be friends, if you want-”

“Well I don’t,” I spat.

“Please, Blair!”

“Bam,” Dad said. Bam looked up at Dad and the expression on his face nearly killed me.

“Blair,” Bam whimpered. “Please…”

I said nothing as I looked down. I sniffed and shut my eyes tighly as Leana took me from Dad.

“I’ll take you home, son,” Dad told Bam.

“Please, Blair. One more chance. That’s all I need,” Bam pleaded.

“Just go,” I said.

“Please!” Bam finally cried out.

“No, no, no, no no, no no no no no no NO!” I yelled. “NO! You’ve had your chances and ruined them!” I yelled, his tear stained face meeting mine. “I’ve had enough of this. I’m tired of your lying and I’m tired of you.”

“I’m not fucking lying!” he shouted. “Why the hell would I lie to you!? I don’t fucking lie to the people who I love. I don’t lie to the people who make me the happiest and I sure as hell wouldn’t lie to you.”

“Just go,” I said to him while I crossed my arms.

“No! I’m not leaving until I get it through to you that I am in fucking love with you!”

“No you’re not.”

“Stop denying it to yourself.”

“Just go,” I whispered.

“No! A thousand times no! I’m. Not. Leaving!”

“Yes. You. ARE!”

“Fuck leaving, Bam! I’m not leaving until you understand. I don’t want anyone but you. I’m sorry for all the shit I’ve done to hurt you. I’m sorry for all the pranks. I’m sorry for being a dick. I’m sorry for making you cry and I’m sorry that you hate me.”

“Hey, I know!” Leana said cheerily. I looked at her like she was crazy. “Blair, name ten things about Bam that you like.”

“There is nothing,” I snapped.

“Oh c’mon, I bet there’s something.”

“Nope,” I said crossing my arms.

“Okay, we’ll get back to you. Bam, name ten things about Blair you like.”

“I could come up with more than ten.”

“Five more for bonus points,” she said. I held back a laugh.

“Fine. I love her pink hair, I love the fact she doesn’t care what people think, the way she laughs, her spontaneous, her stubbornness, her eyes, her smile, her intelligence, her habits, her music taste, her personality, the way she thinks about pranks, the fact she loves skateboarding as much as me… I could go on.”

“Don’t,” I spat.

“Blair, do you have anything?”

“There is nothing about Bam I like because I hate him,” I said going into my room shutting the door.

This time I locked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww... poor Bam...

Comments?