We Need No Introduction

"I'll do most anything, 'cause I don't care..."

“No!” I heard Leana scream. I stopped just short of the door and looked at Bam confused. He only shrugged. “Michael can’t die! No!” she cried. I nodded.

“She’s watching Underworld Evolution," I told Bam.

“That makes sense,” he replied.

“I think so,” I said. Slowly I opened the door next. Lena was huddled into a sleeping bag next to Jimmy as she ate popcorn… as was Jimmy. Ryan, Brian and Matt took the remaining couches and seats in their sleeping bags while Johnny, Zacky, and Knoxville sat on the floor.

“Holy shit!” Ryan exclaimed, jumping up. “Where the fuck were you two?!” Everyone’s attention went from the movie to us.

“you guys were annoying us so we escaped out my window,” I explained.

“You’re going to get sick!” Leana said getting up from Jimmy’s side. She walked out of the room and cane back with a few towels. “Are you crazy?” she asked, handing a towel to me and one to Bam.

“A little,” Bam said with a slight laugh.

“How long have you been gone?” Jimmy asked, moving so Leana could sit back down.

“How many movies have you watched?” I asked.

“A couple.”

“A couple hours then.”

“It’s after eleven,” Matt said with an ‘I know what you did last summer,’ smile. “Where have you been since after seven?”

“Well, we went to the park and we were at Wal-Mart…” I said.

“What did you do at the park?” Zacky asked with an amused like grin.

“None of your business, dumbass,” Bam said. I used the towel and started to dry myself off.

“I’m gonna go change,” I said to everyone.

“Can I watch?” Brian asked with a laugh.

“No, fucker!” Bam and I said at the same time. Everyone else looked at us like we were at the freak show while Bam and I just laughed. I walked up to my room and shut the door behind me, locking it shut.

I purposefully went as slow as I could, dragging the wet clothes off my skin and replacing them with dry ones. After I had my underwear on, I pulled on a large baggy shirt and my flannel pajama bottoms that I was wearing earlier.

I went out of my room and walked to where everyone else was.

“Hey Blair!” Bam yelled excitedly.

“What?” I asked, sitting on Leana who grumbled under my weight.

“We’re all spending the night!”

“Why?” I asked incredulously.

“Because Mom and Dad told them to,” Leana said as she pushed me off. I landed with an oomph on the floor.

“Ouch,” I grumbled, standing up and sitting on Matt.

“Why’re you sitting on me?!” he asked.

I laughed. “Because there’re no seats left and you’re comfy and you normally don’t care and you wouldn’t push me off like my big sister did… WHO’S SUPPOSED TO PROTECT ME!” I yelled.

Leana scoffed and then laughed. “You can take care of yourself, dear.”

“What if someone came in here right now wanting to kill me?”

“Who’d want to kill you?” Bam asked.

I shrugged as I looked at him where he sat on the floor. “You never know.” My eyes flicked over to the sound of a lighter, which Zacky was holding. “GIVE ME ONE!” I jumped out of Matt’s lap saying. I crashed onto Zacky who moved his cigarette out of the way.

“Hey,” he said with a laugh.

“I want one!” I whined. “I haven’t had one in forever cause I haven’t had the money.”

“Leana?” Zacky asked.
“She had her last one this morning,” Leana answered.

“Yeah, so give me one.”

“You don’t like the kind I smoke,” he said.

“Yeah, which is ridiculous,” Brian added. “because reds are the best kind known to man.”

“Psh,” I scoffed. “Marlboro Smoothes are, jackass.”

“Those are chick cigarettes,” Johnny said. “They’re too pepperminty.”

“So?” I asked. “I like pepperminty. Besides. I don’t care,” I told Zack. “it’s nicotine.”

“You need to get off me first,” he said. I rolled my eyes and pushed myself off him as I flopped onto the floor. Zack gave me a cigarette and I quickly lit it.

“Yay,” I said as smoke escaped out of my mouth.

“So is everything cool between everyone?” Ryan asked.

“It seems that way. I mean… Blair and Bam escaped from the house together like they used to,” Leana said.

“Yeah, everything’s cool,” Bam told him.

“Yup,” I agreed.

“So are you still mad at me?” Ryan asked.

“Nope,” I responded.

“Awesome, I like this better.”

“Me too,” Knoxville said. “It’s like how we used to be.”

“We’re normal again!” Jimmy exclaimed, glomping Leana. Leana in turn screamed as she was ‘attacked’ by Jimmy.

“Watch the cigarette!” I said moving my hand from the two. “I’m right next to you!”

“Sorry,” Jimmy said with a laugh. “Didn’t mean to hurt poor wittle Bwair.”

“Oh, go fuck Leana,” I said.

“Maybe I will!” Jimmy said, earning a slap from Leana.

“Don’t let me know!” I whined. “I don’t want to know!”

“Me either!” Johnny whined with me.

“If you’re going to do that, make it discrete so the rest of us won’t get sick,” Bam stated.

“Shut up, Bam. Go fuck Blair,” Leana said.

“I’m not fucking anyone! I’m staying a virgin until I’m married!” I said.

“Wait,” Matt said. “you’re a virgin?”

I nodded. “Yeah, why? Is it so hard to fathom that?”

“Slightly.”

My jaw dropped in a playful shock. “Do you really think of me as a whore?!”

“What?! No! I-”

“Matt!” Bam faked a yell. “You really think Blair is a whore?!”

“No!” Matt exclaimed.

“If she was a whore Bam would’ve gotten laid years ago!” Knoxville said.

“Yeah, but she’s not!” Bam said.

“Exactly. I’m not,” I stated while I crossed my arm over my chest. My other went to my lips so I could puff away at my later death.

“She’s more of a prude than anything,” Brian said.

“Oh, gee thanks,” I replied to his comment while I rolled my eyes. “I’m glad you think of me that way.”

“Well if you’re not a whore and you’re not a prude, what are you?” Brian asked.

“So these days y you’re either a whore or a prude?” I asked, eyeing him. He only shrugged.

“I’m just saying-”

“I’m neither because one, I’m saving myself for that right person, and two, I’m having some sense, and three, I feel I’ve made the right decision.”

“So what if the opportunity came up to have sex and you really wanted to do it?” Knoxville asked.

“I’d say no,” I replied as I stood up with my cigarette. “and that I’m going to bed. Goodnight.”

Murmurs of goodnights were heard across the room as I made it to my own. I shut the door behind me and put my cigarette out in a pop can. I covered up in my bed and shut my eyes.

I know I dozed off, but was awoken sometimes later when the door was opened, letting in a large stream of light. I just pulled the blanket over my head and flopped onto my other side.

“Blair?” I voice asked.

“Hmm?” I mumbled.

“Can I sleep in here?”

“Why?” I asked.

“Cause they keep asking me awkward questions.”

“Whatever,” I said. The door closed and Bam got in bed beside me, getting himself under the covers. “What are they asking you?”

“If you’re really a virgin,” he said with a laugh. I groaned and flopped over so that I would see him.

“They don’t believe me do they?”

“Nope. They think that since I’m me and you’re you, we’ve fooled around.”

“Not in that way,” I mumbled. “I’m going back to sleep.”

It was silent for the most part for a while after that. I was mostly coaxed into sleep with Bam softly playing with my hair. It felt nice and relaxing so I really didn’t tell him to stop. Probably with anyone else I would, but this time was an exception.

“Blair?” Bam asked quietly. “Are you asleep?” I didn’t feel like moving or saying anything. I was nearly asleep anyway, so why ruin it? He waited for a bit longer before saying anything else. “I want to tell you, even if you’re asleep that I meant everything I said earlier. I’m going to find a way to get back with you if it’s the last thing I do. I need you, baby. I really do.”

I internally sighed, whether or not the mood of it was determined, but I did. Consciously, I turned on my side and huddled into his, a quiet way of telling him ‘I know.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, please?