We Need No Introduction

"And I'm wasted again..."

I looked over at Bam as I brushed through a customer’s hair. It’s almost time to lock up, and he’s been sitting there since I was done with Ryan’s hair, just staring at me. I sent him a small smile and looked back to the blonde’s hair. Grabbing my scissors, I began to trim her hair, making sure to ‘Cut only half an inch, no more, no less.’

“How does it look?” I asked her as I fluffed it up a bit at the top of her head. As to be expected, she stood up and critiqued her style in the mirror and nodded.

“Looks a lot better than I thought it would.” She turned to me and smiled. “Thank you.”

“No problem,” I said as I walked up to the cash register, depositing her money and handing back the change and receipt. She left and I grabbed a broom to sweep up her hair.

“I’m out, Ape,” Melissa said. “Bye guys,” she said as she went out of the door.

“How long are you gonna be, Blair?” Bam asked.

“Why?” I asked, eyeing him.

“I wanna know. I’m going home with you.”

“Since when?” I asked.

He shrugged. “Since now.”

“And I’ll go home to Ape‘s,” Ryan said almost immediately. “I’ll see you at home, Ape!” He left the door and got into the car he had ridden in with Bam.

“Oh god,” April muttered under her breath as she put things away.

I looked back at Bam. “Whenever April and I get done. She’s my ride.”

“What happened to your car?” he asked.

“It’s stuck in the parking lot at home. I couldn’t get it out this morning cause of the snow and ice.”

“That fucking sucks,” Bam said as I switched the OPEN sign to CLOSED.

“I know,” I commented, putting the broom and dustpan up. “Do you think you can do me a favor?” I asked him.

“…What?” he asked, eyeing me carefully.

“I have a bag of rock salt at home; do you think you can put it around the car for me?”

Bam whined. “Do I hafta?”

“If you’re staying at my place, then yeah. You do.”

Bam groaned. “But it’s manual labor.”

April laughed from behind me. “It’s either that or you can come home with me.”

“So how much rock salt do you want around your car?”

I smiled and laughed lightly. “Enough so I’ll be able to get my car out of park.”

“As long as you’re not gonna be yelling ‘Toby! Go pick my tobackie!’”

I laughed and shook my head. “I won’t do that to you Bammie, I loves you,” I said as I sat on his lap with my arms around his neck. Instinctively, Bam’s arms moved around my waist, holding me up. I kissed his cheek. “Promise.”

“So you still up to getting wasted with me tonight?”

“Who else is gonna be there?”

“Uh… everyone?”

“’Everyone’ is in California right now.”

“They still haven’t got back?”

“Nope. I thought I told you this?” Bam shook his head, signaling for me to continue. “They all live in California now. I’ve been alone,” I said with an extra pout. Bam laughed and kissed my forehead.

“What about Valo?”

“He’s backpacking somewhere again. I swear, that boy is too much of a nature lover.”

“He does love to hug those trees.” I laughed and gently slapped Bam’s arm as I stood up.

“How about this,” I said. “when we get back to my place, you can put the salt around the car so it has some time to work before the sun goes down. Then we can head to the store.”

“Do don’t have any at home?”

I shrugged. “We can judge the amount I have at home when we get there to see if it’ll be enough for both of us.”

++

“My GOD!” Bam exclaimed. “This shit is so fucking heavy Blair! How the hell did you get it into your car?”

“Man power and the gift of boobs,” I replied as I watched him carry the big yellow bag. He sat it down against my car and stood upright to look at me.

“You do have that,” he said with a smirk.

I laughed and walked down to the front end of my car, leaning my knees against it. “Just hurry up. It’s cold.”

“I know why they moved now,” he said. “Because winter fucking sucks.”

“I agree,” I said with a laugh.

“Why could Phil do this… or more importantly you or your Dad?”

“Think of it as rent for the night.”

“What if I decided to stay longer?”

I smiled. “Then I get extra help around the house… how long are you planning on staying for?”

“Until you kick me out… so… pretty long.”

“Oh yeah?” I asked with a laugh. “How do you know I won’t kick you out tomorrow?”

“Because,” he said as he ripped the top of the bag off. “you love me too much.”

I shivered and laughed. “Just hurry up. It’s cold. The sooner you hurry, the sooner we can get drunk. It’s just going to be the two of us.”

“Why the two of us?”

“Because I don’t know how my neighbors will react to more than two drunken people next to them.”

Bam laughed as we began to spread the salt around. “Point taken.”

++

“I think this will be enough,” I said as I took out the two liter sized bottles of Smirnoff Vodka from my freezer.

Bam laughed. “Why do you have this much if you get drunk so easily?”

I faked hurt. “I prepare for when you come over, Bammie!”

Bam laughed once more and kissed my cheek, taking one bottle out of my hands for himself.

“So what do you want to mix it with?” I asked.

“Nothing. I like it straight.”

“Ew,” I replied, looking in my fridge. “that’s gross. I’m gonna mix mine, I said as I grabbed the orange juice. I sat it on the counter along with the vodka as Bam went into the living room. I grabbed a cup out of the cupboard and sat it down and began to mix my drink.

“You know,” I said as I sat down next to Bam on the couch.

“What?” he asked, looking away from the television to me.

“If I wasn’t doing hair I’d probably be a barkeeper.”

“Why aren’t you?”

I shrugged. “I guess I didn’t want to deal with drunken idiots all the time.”

“Hey! What about me?!”

I laughed and leaned my head on his shoulder. I guess this wasn’t as awkward as I thought it to be. “You may be the only drunken idiot I can stand… as long as I’m drunk with you.

“Pont taken. Good job,” he said taking a huge swig of his drink.

I made a disgusted face as I moved my head to look up at him. “How can you do that?” I asked.

“I don’t think about it,” he replied while wiping his mouth off. I shook my head as I took a drink of my screwdriver. By the end of this glass, I would be buzzed and by the end of the next, I’d be drunk, and by the end of the one after that, I’d be making friends with the toilet.

“Are you buzzed already?” Bam asked me as I stood up to go to the kitchen about an hour or two later. I giggled and kept walking.

“You know how I am.”

“Just don’t understand how you’re such a light weight in drinking.”

“Because I don’t do it as often as you, Bam.”

“Maybe not, but I know you like to get drunk.”

I laughed as I began to mix another drink. “I know I do… so what are you doing?” I asked, stepping into the living room, sitting next to Bam once again. I brought up my feet and curled myself into Bam’s side as he put his right arm around me. I couldn’t tell if the warm feeling in my stomach was due to the alcohol, or what, but I knew if was definitely there.

“Watching whatever the fuck this is,” he said as he motioned to the television.

“Bam…” I whined as I leaned my head to him.

“What?” he asked with a laugh. Bam laid his chin on the top of my head and I continued to look at the T.V.

“Why do you love me?” I asked. My drunkenness always had its levels. Level one was when I started to feel really good. Level two, which I was at right now, was when I was between buzzed and drunk, and this was the time where I was very talkative more so, where I was very curious and just randomly admitted to stuff. Level three was where I was passed out on the toilet bowl.

“Why do you ask that?” he mumbled into my hair.

“Just curious.”

He laughed lightly. “Well, for one, I think you are totally beautiful. For two… you have a wonderful personality, we get a long great unless I mess something up… I know you are funny, you’re wonderful, and you’re an awesome person… I don’t know. There are just so many things about you.”

“You remember that night we made up and ran out in the rain then came back and had a slumber party and you came in my room and fell asleep?”

Bam lightly laughed. “Yeah, why?”

“Because I pretended to be asleep but I heard you say that you were going to find a way to get back with me if it’s that last thing you did.”

“You… did?” I nodded, laughing while I snuggled deeper into his side.

“Yup.”

“What else did I say?”

“That you needed me. What do you need me for, Bammie?” I asked, gulping down the rest of my screwdriver. “I’m not going anywhere. You are. You go on your tours and stuff. And if you need me so much, why didn’t you ask me out a long time ago?”

“Because I wanted to give you time, I guess. I didn’t want to force you into anything. I… guess I didn’t want to rush things because we had only just become friends again.”

I smiled, sitting up to put my cup down on the end table. I straddled Bam’s waist, facing him.

“What are you doing?”

“Remember what you were doing earlier?” I asked, a sly smirk on my face. Bam nodded and I leaned in closer to him, whispering to his ear, “I liked it.”

I crashed my lips onto Bam’s, clutching his shirt in mine. Bam dropped his half empty bottle to the floor and grabbed onto my hips, embedding his fingers into my skin. I didn’t mind. Truth be told, if I was one hundred percent sober, I would have done this anyway. Bam was the one to pull away.

“Blair, you’re drunk,” he said.

“I would still be doing this even if I was sober,” I admitted. It was Bam’s turn to crash his lips on mine and that’s exactly what he did. His tongue licked my bottom lip, and I parted my mouth, letting his entrance. I pushed my hips against him and it caused his throat to emit a low grumble.

“How far is this going to go?” Bam asked, looking at me with lust in his eyes.

“No farther,” I said.

“Oh come on!” he protested.

I smirked. “You’ve got your right hand… if you need it there’s a bathroom.”

“I’ve got you too,” he said, pulling my neck toward him.

“They may be,” I said. “But I only make out with friends.”

“Then don’t be my friend.”

“Why not?” I asked, hurt.

“Be my girlfriend, blondie.”

“I’m not blond!”

“Maybe not, but you bleach your hair to get it pink, right?”

“Maybe…”

“Be my girlfriend, Blair.”

“Why do you want me to be your girlfriend?” I asked as he started sucking on my neck. “Because if it’s just for pleasure…”

“I love you,” he breathed against my skin. “I love you and I just want you to myself.”

“Okay,” I said with a smile right before a moan came.

“Thank you,” he said before kissing my on the lips once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really do hate the winter...

Comments?