We Need No Introduction

"But we still carry on..."

“Are you supposed to be retarded?! I mean come on! Just don‘t do it!”

“B, calm down,” Bam laughed in my ear. “It’s a movie.”

I gaped open mouthed at him. “A movie? It’s a fucking circus, I mean, come on, a random guy calling you to tell you that he‘ll give you x amount of money to catch a fly, then do this, do that and eventually do worse things like eat shit and kill a poor innocent dog. Give it up! It‘s disgusting!”

“Thirteen Game of Death?” Leana asked, walking in the house with everyone behind her.

“Yes,” I groaned.

“Bam!” she chastised. “You know what happens when she watches that movie, why’d you let her watch it?”

“For entertainment,” he said with a laugh, kissing the top of my head.

“You guys weren’t supposed to be back so soon,” I said, not tearing my eyes from the screen.

“EW!” Jimmy said, sitting down next do me. “Silly Thailand people and their silly movies… Gross…”

“We wanted to bug you,” Leana replied as everyone found their own seat around the room. I looked at her.

“Lee… today is Bam’s last day…,” I said, wrapping my arms around his torso with a pout, trying to hold on to him. Bam returned the favor, pouting as well.

“Yeah, Lee… it’s my last day. Be fucking courteous!”

Leana laughed. “Well tomorrow is our last day.”

“And I’ll share it with you then,” I said.

“But what about us spending today with him?” Jimmy asked with a sly smirk.

I groaned in annoyance and pushed myself into him more. Bam laughed and patted my back, telling me it was okay.

“Fine,” he said. “What do you want to do on my last day here?”

“Get drunk and get laid?” Matt suggested.

“We all know how that’s going to turn out,” Knoxville said as he rolled his eyes.

“Exactly,” I said. “We’d all just pass out and Bam would be late for his ride.”

“That wasn’t what I-”

“Anyway,” Leana said, cutting off Knoxville. “We should do something.”

“I know!” I said. “How about you guys get out!” I suggested with an extra sarcastic bit of hyperness.

“No…” Zacky whined. “We love Bam and you!”

I laughed gently at his pout. “Fine. But if you can’t think of something to do on his last day then get out. I give you five minutes.”

“Why don’t we just do what we used to and go to the park while everyone but you and Bam get trashed?” Brian asked after a couple minutes. Everyone agreed and I stood up.

“Park it is.” I shut off the TV and DVD player and slipped on my shoes.

“I wanna get drunk!” Bam whined.

I laughed and pouted. “But then you’d have a hang over and that wouldn’t be good.”

“Listen to her, Bam,” Ryan said as he pointed to him.

“Yes, Bam,” I said with a grin. “Listen to me and all things will go over well.”
____

“Now if I remember right,” Bam said, walking in front of me, thus stopping all of my movements. “Last time we were here you were still pissed at me and you cut open you arm.”

I laughed slightly while looking at the pinkish silver line on my arm. “Yup. But now,” I said, pulling his face now to mine while I kissed him quickly. “I’m not pissed at you and I’m not touching the roundabout.” I smiled and walked toward the swings. “Push me?” I called back to him.

“Okay,” he said with a chuckle. I sat on the swing chair and waited patiently for him to walk over. When he did, he grabbed the chains above my hands and kissed my cheek before pushing me off into the air. I smiled at the breeze that kissed my face and felt as he pushed me again.

“How high do you wanna go?” Bam called out.

“Not too high,” I replied with a giggle.

I came back down and with another push to my lower back, I was high up again. I let out a loud laugh, earning the many glances of curious onlookers along with my friends over by the roundabout, where Brian and Matt were pushing Jimmy and Knoxville around. Flying back down, Bam quickly grabbed a hold of the chains on either side of me and I jerked to a stop.

“What was that for?” I whined. “I was having fun!” Bam laughed heartily in my ear and kissed my jaw line. “Tell me, please?” I asked nicely, turning to look at him. Bam’s smug smile grew. “Should I be afraid?”

He laughed and shook his head. “I have an idea.”

“Yeah… I should be afraid… what is it?”

His smile never faded. “I wanna prank someone. With your help of course.”

I sighed. “You remember what happened last time.”

“Yes I do, and it’s just a simple tiny… itty bitty prank, that’s all.”

“Which is… what?”

“I was hoping you had an idea.”

I shook my head. “I’m not really in the mood to think of a prank, much less do one, sorry babe.”

Bam pouted and I laughed, kissing his cheek with much difficulty.

“Blair! Get over here!” Brian shouted. I snapped my head over to him, seeing he was standing by the roundabout.

“No!” I said, shaking my head furiously. “I’m not getting on that thing.”

Brian laughed. “Just get your ass over here. We’re gonna have a club meeting.”

“A club meeting?” I asked Bam, who only shrugged his shoulders in response. I stood up from the swing and walked toward Brian who had gathered everyone else by the roundabout. Bam was right behind me, walking near my side.

“What’s up?” Bam asked Brian.

“Okay,” Brian started. “so I was thinking, if today is Bam’s last day and tomorrow is ours, why are we all at different parts of the park instead of in one group partying it up?”

“Cause we’re that cool,” Jimmy said with a laugh.

“No, I may be that cool, but not you fools,” Leana said jokingly.

“But…,” I started with an open mouth. “what about me, Lee?”

She laughed and wrapped her arm around my shoulders from the side. “You’re an exception.”

“Yay!” I semi cheered with a laugh.

“And me?” Bam said while looking at me with puppy eyes.

I pecked his lips. “You’re pretty much amazing.” He smiled and pulled me into a hug, causing Leana to lose her grip on me.

“Okay… so… anyway…,” Johnny started. I sent him a look and he quickly shut up.

“I say we initiate our first meeting… over there,” Brian said, pointing towards a thick coating of trees.

“Is this going to be like a secret club thing?” Ryan asked, boredom lacing his voice.

“No! That’s for kids!” Brian replied back.

“That’s exactly what it’s going to be,” Matt said with a chuckle.

____

“Babe… wake up…” I rolled onto my side and slowly opened my eyes, seeing Bam dressed and ready to go. I groaned and pulled him over to me, making him fall on top of me while I put a death lock on him. He laughed and pulled slightly away, kissing my lips just not long enough.

“Don’t leave me,” I whined, kissing him again.

“Okay,” he said.

“Bam!” I said. “You have to go!”

“I won’t if you don’t want me to, though.”

I sighed. “I don’t want you to, but you need to. Tell me when you have some kind of meet and greet near here and I’ll come along.”

He smiled weakly and climbed more comfortably over me, putting one leg on each side of my waist. Without another word, his lips fused to mine, his tongue snaking in sync with mine.

“I love you,” he said, pulling away with a smile.

I smiled back and replied, “I love you too, babe.”

“I’ll only be gone for a couple months,” he said, trying to make it reassuring.

“I know,” I said, pushing some hair from his eyes. “Only a couple months.”

“Baby, if you don’t want me to leave, I gladly won’t.”

“I’ll be fine,” I told him. “You go out there and do the best you can, impressing as many people as you can with your wicked moves.” Bam laughed weakly.

“You’d be just as good… what if you were signed too and we were doing this together?”

“Then we’d live a completely different life,” I told him with a laugh. “Don’t worry about it. What time do you leave?”

“Ryan’s supposed to be picking me up in about ten minutes. I wanted to let you sleep for as long as I could but then I got bored.”

I laughed lightly and he kissed my forehead.

“Don’t get hurt too bad,” I told him. “Be safe.”

“What if I break something just to come home?”

“Then I will be your nurse.”

“Will you wear those sexy tiny nurses’ outfits?”

“No,” I laughed. “Just a normal pair of jeans and a t-shirt.”

“Just as hot,” he told me.

“Bam! Dunn’s here!” Zacky called.

“Well,” I said as he looked at me sadly. “I’ll walk you down.”

Bam got up from me and the bed and stood up while I did so myself. We walked down into the living room and sure enough, Ryan was there.

“Hey man, ready to go?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’ve got everything by the door,” Bam replied.

Ryan looked over to the door and saw his things were there and turned back to us.

Bam looked at me and quickly pulled me into a long, tight hug. He pulled away and said his ‘byes’ and gave his hugs to everyone else before picking me up in a hug, kissing me deeply. Pulling away, he laid his head on mine. “I’ll see you in a couple months, okay?”

“Okay,” I said. “I love you.”

“Love you too, babe. Good bye. Take care, okay?”

I nodded the best I could and gave him one last kiss. Bam turned and walked out the door with Ryan in check, who shut the door behind him.

“Are you okay?” Leana asked me.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I said. “Why?”

“You’re crying,” Jimmy said.

I’m not crying,” I said, wiping the single tear away. “I yawned.”

“I… didn’t see you yawn,” Knoxville said.

“Shut up, dude. Now what do you want to do today before you go home tomorrow?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww...

Coments?

Two more left.