We Need No Introduction

"As solitude begs us to stay."

“Is that good?” I asked April, looking at her in the bathroom mirror.

“Yes it is, thank you very much,” she said with a smile.

“You’re very welcome April,” I replied, a smile on my face as well. She began styling her hair how she liked it and brushed the remaining hair off of her clothes. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the broom, beginning to sweep up the hair that I cut from her hair.

“Where’s my haircut?” My head snapped toward the door.

“Ville!” I screamed, dropping the broom, and ran towards him. He picked me up in a tight hug. “I missed you!” I said into his shoulder.

Ville laughed and sat me back onto the ground. “I missed you too. Where’s Bammie?”

“He’s on some tour right now,” I said with less enthusiasm.

“Why so sad?” he asked.

“Ooh… right… you don’t know…,” I said.

“They’re dating,” April said. I looked to Ville, his eyes lighting up.

“Really?” I nodded. “No fighting?” I shook my head. “I’m happy for you!” I smiled.

“Thanks, Ville. You should’ve been here a couple days ago. You would’ve seen him and everyone else.”

“Leana and them?” I nodded. “They visited?”

“Yes, Ville. They visited.”

“Oh, sucks to miss them. So how you holding up, kiddo?”

I shrugged. “Better now that you’re here, I guess. I miss everyone. Bam most of all.”

“Aww,” Ville cooed.

“Aww,” Jessie Margera cooed as well.

“Where the hell did you come from?” I asked him.

“Why room,” he replied, ruffling my now black hair.

“Oh god!” Ville said. “You dyed it!”

I laughed. “I did. I was getting tired of dying it all the time. The pink kept fading to white. So… I dyed it black.”

“Looks good, kiddo,” Jessie said.

“I wonder why?” I asked him with a laugh.

“Cause I helped you,” he said with a smile.

“You helped dye her hair?” Ville asked, almost not wanting to believe.

“Yeah… I helped her wash it out.”

“He wanted some credit,” I whispered to Ville.

“Oooh! Well good job then.”

“Thanks!”

“Wanna join me?” I asked Ville, bringing out my pack of cigarettes.

“Sure would,” he replied, taking out his own. We walked outside and I immediately lit mine.

“So, how long is he going to be gone?” Ville asked me, referring to Bam.

“A couple months,” I replied. “So about five in Bam’s time.”

Ville nodded, letting smoke rise out from his mouth. “So what are you doing after this?”

I shrugged. “I just got off work a few hours ago, so I was thinking about doing some chores around the house. Everyone left it a mess before they left and I have been putting it off.”

“That confuses me.”

“What?”

“How you like thinks nice and clean now but your room used to be a disaster.”

“My room still is a disaster,” I said with a laugh. “It’s just the rest of the house that needs to be picked up.”

“Understandable,” he said with a nod. “I just tend to find things better with a mass of clutter everywhere.”

“That’s because you’re Ville, duh,” I laughed, flicking ashes to the ground. “How does it feel to be back home?”

“Exciting.”

“Where’d you go this time?”

“Finland to see some family.”

“Did you meet any pretty girls?” I said with a wink of my eye. Ville laughed and nodded.

“A few,” he replied. “So how did you and Bam come to start dating?”

I shrugged. “I dunno… it just happened, I guess. But either way, I’m really happy it did. I hope this time around it’ll be better, you know? I don’t want things to end up like they did last time.”

“That would end badly.”

“Yes it would,” I agreed. “But I’m nervous because of him being on tour.”

“I don’t think you need to worry about that,” he said, inhaling some smoke. “He’s grown up a little more than in high school.”

“Yeah,” I said with a nod. “He’s also laid off the pranks some… on me at least.” I let out a chuckle and flicked more ashes to the ground before bringing the cigarette up to my lips.

“That’s because he doesn’t want to ruin anything,” he said.

“I guess not.” I shrugged. “I’m just too paranoid.”

Ville laughed and swung an arm around me. “No need to worry, Despair. It’ll all work out fine.”

“Despair?” I asked with a laugh.

“What?”

“No one had called me that in ages.”

Ville shrugged. “You’ll always be Blair ‘Despair’ Macfadden to me. Even if it changes to Blair ‘Despair’ Margera.”

“Ville!” I weakly chastised, shrugging his arm off my shoulder. “You don’t know if that ever is going to happen.”

“I don’t,” he agreed. “But neither do you.”

I rolled my eyes. “You’re way too philosophical for your own good.”

“I know.”
____

Some French band played from Leana’s mix CD in my ears as I all but jumped up in down. I washed the dished in the kitchen, putting them on the drying rack as I listened to the upbeat music. I hummed along, listening to the confusing lyrics. I didn’t know what was being said, but I liked it.

Tiens le fil, tiens le fil, comme c’est bon, tiens le fil, tiens le fil, et tu tiens le monde…

I rinsed off the last plate and dried my hands on a paper towel, throwing that away. The song changed to a Muse song and I mouthed the lyrics as I checked on my laundry. Taking it in it was dry; I put it all in a basket and took it up to my room where I began to put it away.

I jumped and kicked the person who grabbed me in the knee before turning around. My eyes widened and I ripped off the headphones.

“Bam!” I cried. “What the fuck!” I knelt down to him to make sure he was okay. “Are you alright? What are you doing here?”

“I ditched the tour!” he said, still writing in pain. He laid there still for a moment, looking at me. “Uh… surprise?”

“Bam!” I laughed, hugging him while he still lay down on the ground. “I’m so happy to see you but why the fuck are you here?”

“Like I said, I ditched the tour.”

“Why?”

“I missed you too much.”

Cue ‘awww…’

“Bam,” I said with a smile. “You scared the shit out of me.”

“I felt that…”

I laughed. “I still can’t believe you’re here.” then I slapped him.

“Ow! What was that for?”

“You ditched tour!”

“So? I’m here, aren’t I!?”

“Yes. But you ditched tour.”

“I don’t fucking care! Now marry me!”

“What?” I asked after a moment of silence.

“Marry me?”

“We’ve only been dating a couple months…”

“I don’t care. I know you’re the one I want to be with. I’ve known you nearly my whole life anyway.”

“Marry you?”

“Yeah. Please? I’ve got a ring and everything.”

“It’s not so you can just fuck me is it?”

“Of course not!”

“And you’re not going to be telling anyone what goes on at our honeymoon?”

“No.”

“And no stupid pranks?”

“Not towards you.” I smiled and jumped on him, kissing his deeply.

“Sure, okay.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't care about being cliche at this... I like it :]
One more left.

Check it:

Overrated
Synyster Gates

A Sister's Deceit
Zacky Vengeance

I'll Stay Unbound
Johnny Christ

Gypsy Rose
The Rev