We Need No Introduction

"Who told you that the evil has got no name?"

“Hey, what’s up, familia?” I asked, walking into the living room. I had just come home from getting April to trim my hair. The dead ends were killing me.

“Blair…” Mom started out, looking a mixture of emotions that just told me to stay away. Leana and Dad were behind her, the same shocked and hurt look on their faces as well.

“Yeah?” I asked, leaning against the wall for support.

“We need to talk,” was all she said. I followed her lead as she sat on the couch behind her. My face held confusion as I waited to her to start. Dad stood behind Mom, his hands on her shoulders and Leana sat next to her.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. “Who died?”

“More like what died,” Leana mumbled with her arms crossed. I looked at her confused, then back to Mom.

“We found something in your room,” Mom said, holding up a baggy of crushed green leaves. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to know what the contents were.

“What the hell?!” I busted out. My jaw was dropped, and my eyes wide. “I’ve never done pot in my life, Mom! You’ve got to believe me! I don’t even know where those came from!”

“Bam told us it was there,” Dad spoke up. I groaned. Of course.

“I’ve never done this shit in my life, Dad. You’ve got to believe me.”

“Blair, it was in your dresser. How can we believe you when it was there?” Mom asked.

“Because fucking Bam told you, you know how that dumbshit is! He planted it!”

“Blair, we want you out of the house. We can’t have a druggie living here.”

“So you’re kicking me out?”

No one replied. No one looked at me. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed garbage bags, all while calling people.

None of them answered. Every one’s voice mail said ‘Sorry, but I don’t want a friend who does drugs.’ Tears escaped as I was throwing clothes and such in those garbage bags.

“You owe me fifty bucks,” Leana said. I looked up to see her leaning on my door way.

“What are you talking about?”

“This is something you didn’t want anyone to know. You owe me fifty bucks.”

“I can’t believe you trust Bam over me. You should know I don’t do that shit,” I threw back.

“How when the evidence was there, Blair?”

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, continuing throwing stuff. I only had one final resort of a place to live, or I was living on the streets.

“Get out,” I told her, pulling my phone out again.

“Hello?” the woman’s voice answered.

“Hey, April?” I asked.

“Hey, Blaire, what’s wrong?”

I told her what had been going on. I told her the prank with Bam yesterday, and what I know he did today. Bam had gotten me kicked out of my house. I may despise him, but his parent’s are way better, that is for sure. I even told her that all my friends are basically alienating me because of this.

“So here’s the tough question,” I said. “You’re my last hope, April.”

“You don’t even need to ask,” she said. “I’ll be there soon.”

I said nothing to my family as I dragged my two garbage bags of things outside so I would wait for my savior. I wouldn’t even tell them goodbye. If they are disowning me, so be it. I’ll disown them right back.

Soon April pulled up in her car and stepped out. She tightly hugged me.

“I’m sorry Bam did this. I’ll make sure to get it all straightened out.”

I smiled the best I could. “Thanks, April.”

“No problem. Now, let’s get you home.” We each took a bag and stuffed it in her trunk. I got in the passenger’s seat and buckled myself in.

Watching the scenery go by on the way back to April and Phil’s house, my hatred for Bam grew. He was the little abomination that all this was the product of. He planted pot in my room, that’s why he was there after my shower last night. He was the one that had gotten me kicked out of my house, and he was the one that has ruined my life. I considered him my friend before this, but a prank like this has crossed the line.

Bam Margera is dead to me.

We got to the house and April helped me carry in a bag and we made it in the house.

“There’s just one problem,” she said.

My face dropped. “What?”

“We… don’t have a guest room. So you might have to share Bam’s room.”

“What about Jessie?”

“Ryan is staying in there with him. There’s no room.”

I closed my eyes, trying to keep from fuming. I then smiled. “That’s okay, I can kick him out.”

“Bullshit!” I heard from atop the stairs. Bam came running down them like lightening. “She is not staying in my room and I am not being kicked out!”
“Bam,” April said sternly. “The reason she has no home is because of you. You either stay in there with her-”

“There will be none of that. I refuse to sleep on a couch, and I refuse to sleep in the same room as him.”

“What’s going on?” Ryan’s voice asked from the kitchen.

April quickly filled him in.

“Why can’t Jessie stay with Bam and she and I stay in Jessie’s room?”

“I’m not going to kick Jessie out of his room,” I said. “He did nothing. It’s Bam that’s getting kicked out of his room because he’s an asshole.”

“I didn’t mean to get you kicked out! I just thought you’d get bitched out and grounded!” Bam defended himself.

“Well you thought wrong, didn’t you, asswipe?” I remarked, walking past him and up to Bam’s room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit...

So...

For those who care, I am establishing an update schedule, so you can expect when your fav story will be out. This is the order of the updates by story:

Seventeen Years Later
Sweet Child of Mine
Turn The Other Way
Brody The Vampire
We Need No Introduction

There are not specific days for each update, that is just the order I will post them. Any questions, just ask.