We Need No Introduction

"And no one’s going to catch you when you fall."

Can I kill him?

I mean seriously.

He’s just annoying me further. At every turn, he ‘happens’ to fall into me, causing me to push him roughly off, and then he asks why I did it.

I don’t want to be friends with him and he needs to realize that. I want nothing to do with him… at all!

The ride to the park was silent on my end, although there were several conversations going around me.

“Blair, I’m still really sorry,” Bam whispered to me. I kept my head straight, not looking at him or even glancing at him.

“Blair, how long is it you can hold a grudge?” asked Brian.

“A very long time,” I replied. Brian sent Bam a sympathetic look, and Bam sighed.

“No matter how much you say sorry, Blair isn’t likely to forgive you for this one,” Leana told him.

“But I’m trying!” Bam said.

“I know, it’s just her nature.”

“If it’s her nature then why don’t you hold grudges that long?” Knoxville asked Lee.

“Because I don’t, it’s that simple.”

Why the hell is this trip taking so long?!

“When are we going to be there?” I asked.

“In a couple minutes,” Matt replied.

“Just hurry up, I need to get out of here.”

“Just have a cigarette, it’ll calm you down some,” Johnny suggested.

“Great idea, except there’s no ashtray back here and I left my pack in my purse at April’s instead of taking it with me.”

“Here,” Knoxville, said, holding out a cigarette. Johnny held out an ashtray, and Brian held out a lighter.

“Take it!” Jimmy said.

I gladly took each of the three things, lighting my new found cigarette and threw the lighter back at Brian.

I inhaled deeply and ‘unknowingly’ blew the smoke out in Bam’s face. He coughed a bit but didn’t seem to ‘take any notice.’ Psh. Boy’s gonna get cancer from second hand smoke by the time this ride is over. The car pulled in a parking spot and I nearly jumped out of my seat, crawling over everyone to get out of the car.

“Finally!” I said to myself, inhaling another round of nicotine.

“Push me on the roundabout!” Johnny said to me, running for the spinning metal circle of doom and chaos.

“No. I don’t have the power for that thing,” I replied to him.

“I do!” Jimmy said, running after him.

“Walk with me,” Leana said, dragging my arm with her.

She pulled us to the opposite end of the playground where there were swings and we sat down.

“What is it?” I asked, dropping some ashes.

“Bam’s really upset.”

I rolled my eyes and inwardly sighed. “I don’t care.”

“You should,” she said nicely. “He’s all mopey because you won’t forgive him.”

“Good.”

“No, it’s not good. It’s unnatural to see him like this. I’m sure if it weren’t you that this happened to then he wouldn’t care. But you know what? He does, B.”

“I don’t care,” I repeated, pulling in another puff. “He should’ve thought about what it could do before he pulled a stupid prank like that.”

“You know he’s staring at you right?”

“I don’t even want to look to see if you’re right.”

“Well, he is,” she told me while looking toward him while I didn’t. “He’s standing by himself while he stares at you. Either he’s really sorry and trying to think of a way to make it up to you, or he has the hots for you still… or both.”

“I don’t even want to know. Is this all you wanted to talk to me about?” I asked, standing up and stomping my foot on the cigarette butt.

“Yeah,” she whispered.

“Good. I’m gonna see if I can join the roundabout orgy.”

She laughed. “Okay.”

I walked the direction of the guys. Johnny, Knoxville and Jimmy were on the roundabout while Matt, Brian and Zacky were spinning them.

“Can I join?” I laughed.

“Yeah,” Zacky said. “When they stop.”

I grinned like mad and watched the three boys spin wildly.

“I’m gonna barf!” Jimmy yelled.

“Keep going!” Brian said.

“No! Stop!” Johnny screamed.

“Is that what all the girlies tell you?” Matt asked with a chuckle.

“If this thing ever stops I’m going to kill you!” Johnny replied. The three were going super fast, they were like a blur. Yeah. This was going to be fun.

“Okay, that’s enough.” Zacky said.

Soon, the roundabout came to a stop and Jimmy and Johnny came off quickly, lying down on the sturdy ground. Knoxville was just laying there, his arms and legs spread eagle.

“Let’s go again!” he yelled.

I laughed, jumping on and situating myself next to him. The guys started to spin us and my whole world transformed.

Immediately I got dizzy, but I just laughed and held on the best I could… which… wasn’t helpful with the speed this thing was going.

“Okay, guys, I slipping! Stop!”

“No such luck, B!” Jimmy laughed.

“Seriously! I’m going to fall off!” I screamed. “St- AHH!” My fingers slipped pass the bars and my body was propelled off. I landed harshly on the ground. “Ow…” I cried, grabbing my arm.

“Blair! You’re bleeding!” Leana screamed. I didn’t dare open my eyes. I was too busy crying.

Footsteps ran to me and someone even picked my arm up.

“I think you need stitches, I’m so sorry we didn’t listen,” Matt said. I groaned and cried at the same time.

“We need to take her to the hospital,” Zacky said.

A body picked me up and I opened my eyes.

“Put me down Bam!” I screamed.

“Blair,” he said. “You’re bleeding and we need to get you to the hospital,” he said, pushing his shirt on my upper arm. I didn’t even notice he took it off. “Now is not the time to argue.”

“Whatever,” I said, pouting. I did not like this at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
12/10 EDIT
It's not a merry go round... It's called a roundabout and I apologize. Something told me it wasn't merry go round so I looked it up. They're roundabouts. I went through and changed it. Don't worry. Don't know what one is? Click here for a picture.
Anyone get the title now?

No?

She fell off the roundabout and no one caught her...

I know that's not what it meant in the song... but hey... it fits in a way. there's more than one surface and deep meaning.