Please Turn Back The Time

Fourteen.

"Come on, Katen!" I looked up from the rock and towards the voice telling me to come on. Zack smiled at me as he stood on a couple of rocks ahead of me. His green eyes scanned my face before he turned his head back towards our destination. "Not much farther." He called sticking his hands in his pockets and hoping onto another rock.

"Coming." I yelled. I balanced myself on the rock before hoping to the next one. When I landed, I felt wobbly and used my arms to balance myself again.

"Come on, Katen!"

"Coming!" I yelled, hoping from rock to rock. When I balanced myself on one rock I stopped and turned around. "You okay there, Leana?" I smiled as she clenched onto the rock.

"Yeah. Yeah." she muttered and crawled on all fours to the next rock.

I nodded but waited for her to catch up to me before I went to the next rock.

"How much farther, Zack?" Brian, who was in front of me, asked.

Zack stopped moving and turned his head towards us. "Not much farther."

Val groaned, while Matt chuckled and grabbed his girlfriends hand tighter. They were behind Zack and in front of Brian. Jimmy followed behind Leana, making sure she wouldn't fall.

"Here it is!" Zack yelled to us. He jumped down and disappeared behind the rock. Matt jumped down next and I watched as Val jumped while holding Mat's hand.

Brian waited for me as he looked down at the sand beneath him. "I'll catch you." He whispered as he pressed a kiss to my temple and jumped down. It wasn't that big of a jump, maybe seven feet at least. Brian fell to his knees but stood up dusting the sand off his knees, before he looked up at me. "Okay Katen. I wont let you fall." He smiled as he held out his arms.

I narrowed my eyes at him and locked our hands together. "You better not." I said as I pushed myself off and landed softly on my feet, thanks to Brian.

"Told you." he said and pecked my lips quickly, before grabbing my hand and walking us towards Zack.

Zack was staring out at the sun that was setting over the sea green water. I looked at his eyes and watched as they scanned the sun. His green eyes sparkled in the light and they looked like they were dancing. I was in a daze staring at him. His face was perfect and -

Brian pulled me into his side. The smell of cigarettes and his cologne intoxicated me. It made me melt. I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my head further into his chest, so I was even closer to him.

He placed his soft lips on the side of my temple. "I love you."

I smiled and hugged him tighter. "I love you too."

"This should be our place." Zack spoke after some time. He turned his head away from the now set sun and smiled. "To get away from everything and everyone else."

"Yeah." Matt agreed and so did everyone else. "Our little piece of Heaven."


"I wont let you fall."

I nodded and locked my hands with Zack's as I jumped down the seven feet. When I tired to stand up I lost my footing and fell slightly more into Zack. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's okay." He smiled at me. His green eyes sparkled in the light of the sun setting behind me. He smelt of cigarettes and cologne. A smell I knew, but had lost, and this one was different. It just wasn't the same.

"Um." I mumbled and looked down at our body.

"Oh sorry." he said and took a step back. He ran a hand through his hair and scratched the back of his head, staring down at the sand. "Sorry." He mumbled again.

I laughed and shook my head. "it's okay."

He lifted his head and smiled at me. I smiled at him and sat down on the warm dry sand. I looked towards the sun that rested above the ocean. I heard Zack sit next to me. I knew he was close, I didn't even have to look.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I inhaled the salt of the ocean, making it burn my nose slightly.

"You okay there?" Zack chuckled.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Yeah. I haven't smelt the ocean in awhile."

He nodded and played with the string of his shoe. "Does it smell the same?"

I closed my eyes again and inhaled. This time it didn't burn. It brought back old memories.

"Katen."

"Brian."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."


"Yeah. It does." I mumbled and brought my knees to my chest. I rested my chin on the top of my knees and wrapped my arms around my shins.

"You know" Zack began softly. I tilted my head towards him. His was scanning the sky as he spoke. "I know the truth."

I scrunched up my face at him, but he just kept looking at the sky. "The truth?" I questioned.

"Yeah." He nodded and took a deep breath. "About Brian." he mumbled at looked at me. "And what he feels."

"How?"

"I'm his best friend."

"No I mean." I said staring at him questioningly. "How um...what are his feeling? "

Zack smiled. "Well for one, he's in love with this girl." He said and nudged me in the shoulder.

"Who?"

Zack rolled his eyes. "And two, he hasn't stopped thinking of her"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is dedicated to alex-gaskarth For the awesome new banner!
Thanks darling!!!!!

wow sorry guys!!! I was in Minnesota last week and didn't have any time!!!

COMMENT PLEASE!

Banners???