Please Turn Back The Time

Fifteen.

You say you gotta go and find yourself
You say that you're becoming someone else
Don't recognize the face in the mirror looking back at you
You say you're leaving as you look away
I know there's really nothing left to say
Just know I'm here whenever you need me, I will wait for you

So I'll let you go, I'll set you free
And when you've seen what you need to see
When you find you...come back to me

Take your time, I won't go anywhere
Picture you with the wind in your hair
I'll keep your things right where you left 'em, I'll be here for you.

Oh, and I'll let you go, I'll set you free
And when you've seen what you need to see
When you find you...come back to me

And I hope you find everything that you need
I'll be right here, waiting to see
You find you...come back to me

And I can't get close if you're not there
I can't get inside if there's no soul there
I can't fix you, I can't save you
It's something you'll have to do.

So I'll let you go, I'll set you free
And when you've seen what you need to see
When you find you...come back to me
Come back to me

So I'll let you go, I'll set you free
And when you've seen what you need to see
When you find you...come back to me

And I hope you find everything that you need.
I'll be right here, waiting to see.
You find you...come back to me

When you find you...come back to me
When you find you...come back to me
You find you...come back to me.


"Come back to me..." I sang along with my David Cook CD. The opening to 'Life on the Moon' began and I hummed as I grabbed my mascara bottle. "From the stars in my eyes with no light..." I sat down on my floor in front of my floor length mirror and brushed the mascara tip under my bottom eyelid.

"I still think that's weird." I looked through my mirror and saw Leana standing in the doorway.

I shrugged and dabbed a Q-Tip with my tongue before I ran it under my eyelid wiping off the extra mascara. "It's easier than liquid eyeliner and better than a pencil because it stays longer."

"I would poke my eye out." She laughed laying on my bed and watching me do my other eye. "Your good at that."

I laughed and made sure both lines were the same width. "Thanks." I said and capped my mascara/eyeliner and grabbing my other mascara bottle.

"Why don't you just use the same bottle?" she asked as I put some on my eye lashes.

I shrugged again and looked over at her. "Different purposes."

"Touche." she giggled nodding her head.

"So whats up?" I asked looking over at her. She was still laying in my my bed and I was kneeling on the ground looking at her.

"Just wanted to see what you were up to." she said placing her hand under her head, to hold it up.

"Liar." I narrowed my eyes at her. I tapped my mascara bottle on my thigh waiting for her to tell me the real reason she was here.

She sighed and looked down at my duvet. "Um, I talked to Brian" I rolled my eyes even though she didn't see. "And he wants to talk to you." She ended looking up at me.

I sighed and stopped tapping the bottle on my thigh. "I don't know. I mean he told everyone I cheated on him and shit." She nodded, pressing her lips together. "And there's the fact hat he left me, oh and he's dating Michelle."

"Correction." Leana smiled cocking her head to the side. "He was dating Michelle."

"Huh?" I asked, titling my head to the side.

She giggled. "He broke up with her." she nodded. "Michelle told Val it was about some East Coast trash. Val punched her." She giggled.

I snorted and rolled my eyes. It was known that Val and Michelle rarely got along back in high school. They were both just in two different worlds. Michelle was like the queen bee and Val, well she was defiantly the queen in our click. She is the most sweetest girl ever, Michelle, well she just was not Val.

"That's funny." I sighed and looked down at my chipped nail polish. "So he wants to talk to me?"

She nodded. "We're all going out to Johnny's bar. You should come..." she trailed looking around my room.

She knew looking at me at this moment wouldn't of been a good idea. I never wanted to go out and get wasted or clubbing, I was more of a stay at home, cuddle with a movie in, type of person.

"Okay." I sighed.

"Wait what." she asked quickly looking at me. "Where is my Katen? And what have you done with her?" she asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards my closet opening it up and surveying my clothes. "She's long gone." I mumbled.

"What was that?" Leana asked as she rolled herself over on her other side to look at me.

I shook my head. "Nothing."

And I’ll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time
To be more than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
Time of my life


"Who is this?" Leana asked as I pulled on these jeans.

"David Cook."

"Who?"

"The recent winner of American Idol." I said coming out of my closet. She gave me the 'oh' face and nodded her head. "What are you wearing?"

She looked down at her shirt and shrugged."This."

I nodded and grabbed my zebra print top. "This look okay?" I asked putting on a silver multi-chain necklace.

She nodded and hopped off my bed. "Yeah you look hot."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse and followed her out of my room and to her car.

.................................................................................

"Katen!" Zack yelled as Leana and I made our way to the table. I laughed and waved at him.

I could feel the person sitting across from him staring at me, intensely. I could tell that his eyes weren't leaving me at all tonight.

"Katen!"

"Zacky!" I mimicked back and sat down next to him. "How are you, darling?" I yelled over the music.

He shrugged and took a sip of his drink, I was assuming it was Jack Daniels. "Okay." he yelled back before shaking his head. He brought his lips down to my ear. "Want a drink?"

I nodded. "Jacks is fine."He nodded and got up and headed towards the bar.

I sat back still feeling eyes on me. I tried my best to ignore them, but it wasn't working, because eventually after several Jack's from Zack I found myself staring into a pool of chocolate brown eyes.

Brian caught my eyes in his and a small sad smile spread across his face. 'I'm sorry.' he mouthed. I shook my head and kept looking at him. His smile turned into a frown and his eyes fell away from mine and to his drink.

"I have to use the bathroom." I said poking Zack in the side. He nodded and looked over at Brian before he shook his head and went back to talking to Johnny.

After I did my business, I washed and dried my hands before leaving the bathroom. "Whoops. Excuse me." I said as I ran into someone who was entering as I was leaving.

I sighed and fixed my top and walked back to the tables. Someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me backwards, making me spin around. I sighed when I saw the back of a person with brown spiky hair. "Brian."

He ignored me and kept pulling me till we were outside of the bar. He kept walking till we stopped in front of a black Escalade I was assuming was his. He let go of my hand, but still stood with his back to me.

I shivered and wrapped my arms around my shoulders. Brian took a deep breath before he turned around and looked at me.

"Kat-" He started but scrunched up his face. He took off his jacket and handed it to me. "Please take it."

I nodded and grabbed it from him. I placed it around my small frame and looked up at him. His eyes were on the ground and it looked like he was having a battle in side of himself. "Brian." I whispered.

He looked up at me and our eyes connected. Several flashback went into my head at this moment. All surrounded those chocolate eyes.

"Katen." He was drunk, hell I was drunk, the smell of both our drinks mangled together as we breathed. "I'm sorry. I'm such a fuck up. I was scared. Hell I'm still scared." He just stood in front me of rambling out different apologies. All of his talking was making my drunken state worse, the pounding just continued to increase and I couldn't hear half of things he was saying. But I heard the ending and that was all I need to hear in his long list of rambles was the ending.

"What did you say?" I slurred slightly with a choke.

He placed his warm hand on my chin and rubbed his thumb softly on it. "I love you." I took a big intake a breath and I could feel the pricking of tears wanting to come out of eyes. "I love you Katy."

He smiled and I did the one thing I could do. My feet tip toed up and my lips were placed on his. In our drunken kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys....my aunt died so yeah that's what I have been up to, nothing funnn.

BRIAN HANER NEEDS A GF!

And I want to write a Matt story and I refuse to make Val an ex or hated because lets just face it...she kicks ass and you cant hate her! so I'm not using Michelle either because they are a packaged deal sooooo Brian, Zacky, Johnny, and Jimmy all need a girlfriend and I want to save time and let you guys help me so could please fill this out:

(what you want your character to be/look like)

Name (Full):

Looks (Pics needed.Can be however you want to look like).
Drink (&what):
Smoke(&what?):

Personality:

Your Guy (Brian Zacky Jimmy Johnny):

Why I should pick you?:

Additional comments/questions?(I'll try to answer them):


__so yeah just fill that out and send it to me, either by commenting this story, my profile, or mailing it to me! Whatever you want. I'm flexible.

-already ended-

peace!