Please Turn Back The Time

Seventeen.

"Nice shirt."

I groaned, when I saw Leana and Jimmy sitting on my bed, snickering. "What are you two doing here?"

Leana laughed, as Jimmy stared at my shirt. "Well see the thing is-"

"Oh my god!"Jimmy screamed jumping up and down on my bed, pointing his index finger at me. "I know who's shirt that is!"

Leana pushed Jimmy's legs making him fall off my bed. "Sorry." She muttered when Jimmy began a list of cusses. She rolled her eyes before snapping them back at me."You have some explaining, Missy"

"But Leana." Jimmy whined from the floor. "I know who's shirt that is!"

Leana rolled her eyes but didn't look at her boyfriend. "No shit." she hissed. "It's Brian's."

I sighed and looked down at my feet. "I thought we wanted them together again."

"Jimmy, we do." Leana sighed, shaking her head. "But he needs to grow up before that can happen."

"Brian is grown up." Jimmy retorted.

"Really Jimmy." Leana snapped and swung her legs over, looking at her boyfriend. "Because it looks like to me he took advantage of a drunk girl and her feelings."

"Leana he-" I began but was cut off my Jimmy.

"He wouldn't do that to Katen. He's in love with the girl." Am I not standing right here? Why am I so quiet. "It would kill him if she left or something happened to her."

What? So he can leave me and that wouldn't kill him.

Obviously, it didn't.

Shut up!

You know I'm right. Besides, didn't bad things already happen to you?

But he wasn't-

There? Around? Face it Katen, Jimmy is wrong

"Shut Up!"

Leana and Jimmy both stopped taking and looked at me. Did I just scream that out loud? I shook my head from my thoughts. "We made a mistake last night. It happened, it's done and over with."

"Katen-"

I shook my head at Leana. "It's not happening again." I stated opening my door. "Never again."

.................................................................................

"Katen lie to me!" Katen winced by Brian's voice and turned around. "Just stay and lie to me." he breathed out. "Just stay."

She shook her head before she quickly ran into his arms. Katen's arms went around his neck and she pulled his lips onto her's. Brian kiss back after a second and his arms went around her waist. She pulled away after what felt like a life time and stared up at him and his chocolate brown eyes.

"I don't love you Brian." Katen told him. Brian's was in a daze. He could still feel the warmth for her lips. He didn't want it to end. But he knew it would. Katen let go of him and walked back to his door, looking at him one more time. He was still in his daze but his eyes followed her.

"You told me to lie." Was all she said before she swung open his door and ran out of his house.

Brian watched as his bedroom door hit against the wall and the faint sound of another door slamming shut. He sighed and fell back on his bed.

He just wanted Katen to stay. If she would of stayed he would of had her, again. But her words confused him still.

"You told me to lie." He muttered and rubbed a finger against his chilling lips.

"About what?"

Brian looked up and saw Zack standing in the doorway.

"Nothing." He muttered, sitting up and cradling his head in his hands. "She didn't stay."

Zacky laughed and picked something off the ground. "And she left her shirt." Brian looked up and saw that Zack holding Katen's zebra print tank in his hands. "Maybe she wants it back?" He offered throwing it at Brian.

Brian caught it and placed it in his lap staring down at it. "I told her to lie."

"About what?" Zack asked taking a seat in a chair by the window.

"Anything. As long as it was a lie." Brian muttered placing her tank top on the bed next to him.

Zack nodded. "And what did she say?"

"I don't love you." Brian said throwing air quotes up with his hands. "And she said 'You told me to lie'."

"So." Zack said letting the 'o' linger. "She still loves you?"

Brian nodded. "I think. Fuck I hope so."

Zack nodded and watched as his friend began to act the same way he did about two years ago. "What makes you think she doesn't?"

"She left." Brian stated looking up at his friend.

"Did she have a good reason?" Zack asked drumming his fingers on his knees.

Brian raised an eyebrow. "Does someone who leaves someone, ever have a good reason?"

Zack's mouth went into a straight line and his fingers stopped. "I wouldn't know. Do they Brian?"

Brian groaned and hung his head back down. He knew that factor would come back and bite him in the ass. "Fuck!" He screamed.

"Maybe." Zack offered. "You could start by giving her shirt back."

"Right." Brian nodded getting up and putting some clothes on. "Hey Zack."

"Yeah?" he asked before he was about to leave Brian's room.

"If the band ever fails, you should look into a career as a shrink."
♠ ♠ ♠
Listen. -The song that the past two chapters have been based off of.

Any who most importantly I decided as a fucking awesome xmas gift, I'm going to let the Matt story out!!!

I PICKED THE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<Clicky!>>>>

and to the about fivish people who got this far because your not mad at me ; ). Just thought I let you know that I have 2 Matt Story ideas so I'll be picking another four people (from the ones I already have) to chose. So you still have a shot. Make sure you let me know somehow that you want to be in it!!!!!

Peace and Love and Comment bitches!

<3Manda!