Please Turn Back The Time

Nineteen.

"He" I sobbed and shook my head. "He didn't make it." I sobbed softly and watched as Brian's face fell again.

"He." he whispered and I could hear the pain in his voice. But Brian didn't cry. Brian just stared at me with a blank stare and kept muttering 'He'.

I waited for at least ten minutes before I gave up on Brian and removed my hands from his. When I did his face darkened. "You killed our child!" he muttered. I glared at him. How could he think I would kill Jayden."I leave and you pay me back by killing my child!"

I smacked my hand against Brian's cheek. But I was satisfied and slapped the other side. His cheeks grew red and I could still feel the sting in my hands, and I bet he could feel it to.

He was about to say something as he clenched his face but I stood up. "Go home." I spat and shoved past him and up the stairs to my room with the candle in my hands.


It's been one week and no one has seen or heard from Brian or me. I only know this because my phone has been going off none stop and Grandma keeps telling me, they call or come over, and I'm always out. Never home where someone could find me.

I wanted to be far away from all of them There was always the chance that Brian could be with them and I wasn't taking it.

And to me at this very moment, Brian was dead. He was nothing. He was just another face that I needed to bury and forget about. Never to be dug up again.

I wiped the tears from my cheeks and took a deep breath before I looked back out into the sun.

"Look me in the eyes and lie. Say it as long as it's lie." he told me.

I pushed away from him and grabbed a random shirt off his floor. I walked to his door but stopped when he spoke.

"Katen lie to me!" I winced by his voice and turned around. "Just stay and lie to me." he breathed out. "Just stay."

I shook my head before I quickly ran into his arms. My arms went around his neck and I pulled his lips onto mine. I felt him kiss back after a second and his arms went around my waist. I pulled away after what felt like a life time and stared up at him and his chocolate brown eyes.

"I don't love you Brian." I told him. I began to think he didn't hear me. His face still looked dazed and like he was in a trance. I let go of him and walked back to his door and looked at him one more time. He was still in his daze but his eyes followed me.

"You told me to lie." Was all I said before I swung open his door and ran out of his house.


Brian was always a good liar. I should of know that. He had everyone believe that I cheated on him for two years. I knew that he was just fucking with my head. He just wanted a rekindled fuck out of me. And he wanted me to stay so he could have round two.

"Why am I so stupid."

"Your not."

I turned around, with my make-up smeared eyes and looked over at the boy behind me. His snakebites glistened in the sunlight and his vibrant green eyes look me over carefully.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked as I watched him take a seat next to me.

"I didn't." he said looking out at the sun. "This was the only place we didn't look. No one comes out here anymore. Besides me and you." he said with a small smile as he faced me. "So I figured why the hell not look here."

I was sitting at our old hangout on the beach, pasted all the rocks. No one was there besides Zack and me.

I nodded and kept my eyes on him. He did the same and we stayed in this comfortable silence as we just look over at each others features.

Zack reached his sleeved covered hand over and wiped it against my cheek. I laughed as i saw the black smudges form on his sleeve. "Sorry."

He shook his head and took away his hand. "It's okay."

I nodded and looked down at the sand. "I'm done with Brian." I muttered. Zack didn't say anything after that he just sat there. I looked up at him and watch as he looked me over, deep in thought. "Zacky?"

He nodded still staring at me before he shook his head. "Yeah. But I know you Katen." He told me. "You'll never be over Brian. No matter how much of an asshole he is you'll never be over him."

"But I am." I protested. "I want nothing to do with him." My voice had this argumentative tone to it. " I don't care what you think of it Zack. I know I'm completely over Brian. Brian is dead to me."

"No your not." He argued back.

"Yes." I snapped back. He shook his head with a little laugh, as I glared at him. "Don't laugh at me." I said turning serious, making Zack stop laughing."I'm over him."

"Are you serious?" Zack asked curiously.

I nodded my head. "How many different ways do I have to tell you?"

Zack sighed and ran a hand though his jet black hair. He was quiet again and went back to his thinking stage.

After a while we just ended up looking out into the ocean and watched the sun set. When it was finally over I stood up and dusted the sand off me. "I better get going."

Zack just nodded and kept looking forward. "I'll see you later" I muttered and watched his head nod. "Maybe." I said beginning to walk back towards the rocks.

"Katen!"

I turned around and watched as Zack jogged to catch up me. When he stopped in front of me, I raised an eyebrow at him. "Yeah Za-"

I was cut of by his lips connecting with mine. I stood there in shock, as his lips touched mine. My eyes slowly began to close as I was falling into the kiss. Just as they closed and I was about to kiss back, when Zack removed his lips and held onto my waist.

I stared into his green eyes as he looked into my blue ones. "Katen tell me your over Brian."

I gulped and nodded my head as I watched his eyes search for the sincerity in my answer. "I'm over Brian."

His eyes flickered across my face before they landed back to a stare into mine. A small smile spread on his lips before his placed them back onto mine. This time I wasted no time in kissing back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and went up on my tip toes, so he didn't have to bend down as far.

Zack's hands moved around my waist till he connected in the back. When he pulled away he rested his head against mine and swayed up till my feet went flat on the ground again.

"Say your not lying?" Zack asked me as he rubbed his thumb on my lower back.

"I don't want Brian." Zack smiled and pulled me back into a kiss. I smiled and kissed him back. When I was completely breathless I pulled away and blushed. "Why now?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked, tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

"Why." I smiled and brushed my hand against his cheek. "Didn't you do this sooner?"

He smiled and pecked my lips. "I knew you weren't over Brian." He said. "And I didn't want to be just a rebound." He frowned slightly. "I wanted to make sure I had all of you before I went for it."

"Why?" I asked scrunching up my face.

"Because." He smiled and I swear I saw a twinkle in his eye. "I always had this thing for you Katy. Before Brian even asked you out, I wanted to. But he beated me to it, and you were happy" He shook his head. "Well at the time you were, before he left. You were happy and then that made me happy."

"Zack" He shook his head and cutting me off by pecking my lips again.

"Let me finish." I nodded. "You left not only Brian, but everyone. Then you came back, not under the best circumstances." I bit my lip and nodded my head. "But you did and when I saw you at Matt's my heart sped up again when I realized it was you. But." He said his voice sounding sad. "I knew Brian had your heart. So I gave into it. I tried as hard as I could to get you guys together. But each time in some way, that I am still trying to comprehend, Brian fucked up."

I smiled and nodded my head. "I'm actually" I blushed. "Glad he fucked up."

"Really now?" Zack asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

I nodded and placed my head against his chest. "Because back then Zack. I used to look at you and get these feelings. But I didn't know what they meant. It was sometimes the way I looked and thought about Brian, but I always told myself they were strong for him." I felt Zack brush his lips against the top of my head.

"Katy."

"Yeah Zacky." I laughed picking up my head to look at him.

He smirked and bent his down, making his lips just centimeters away from mine. I could feel his hot breath against my skin.

"I just need a bit more time
I wanna hold you in my arms tonight
I can't forget those bright blue eyes,
Can't forget the moment they met mine
Please turn back the time.


"No turning back the time." I smiled at him and tilted my head up, connecting my lips with his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bet you didn't see this coming!!!!



Because I didn't either!

xD...don't ask how that works!

oh & THE END. but there is an epilogue!!!!

So yay comments would be awesome since its the end and I'm letting the readers choose if their will be a squeal or not.

I have 128 subscribers soooooo majority rules!!!!!

NOW! my minions go cast your votes and comment!!!!!!!!! RaWr!!!!

wow I need to go to bed!

NIGHT! xD!