Please Turn Back The Time

Please Turn Back The Time.

I pulled my coat closer to my body as i walked the stony path, that was covered in leaves. The leaves crunching under my feet.

It was November. The transition from fall to winter already begun and the wind grew colder against my skin.

"Katy."

"Yeah Zacky." I laughed picking up my head to look at him.

He smirked and bent his down, making his lips just centimeters away from mine. I could feel his hot breath against my skin.

"I just need a bit more time
I wanna hold you in my arms tonight
I can't forget those bright blue eyes,
Can't forget the moment they met mine
Please turn back the time."

"No turning back the time." I smiled at him and tilted my head up, connecting my lips with his.


I smiled and tugged on the edges on my coat even more to pull it closer to me. That was six years and two months ago. The day my new beginning began.

I looked upon the path to my destination and saw someone sitting on a bench, looking down at the ground. I couldn't make the person out right away but I knew it was a man.

As I walked closer, familiar features were apparent on the man sitting on the bench. When I finally reached him, I stood there watching him look down at the ground, not noticing my presence.

I sighed and followed his gaze down to the ground. A little headstone with a flowers next to it came up from the ground.

I looked back up and saw him move slightly over on the bench leaving me room to sit. I gave him a small smile, even though his eyes didn't break from the ground, and sat next to him.

"We were wondering where you ran off to." I whispered. He just nodded and continued to stare. "I figured you were here." Once again he nodded.

I sighed and looked headstone, this time to read it quietly to myself. In a scripted engraving read:

Jayden Samuel Summers.
September 15, 1999.
"You're in my heart now."


"You okay?" He finally spoke. I nodded my head and wiped a stray tear from under my eye. "I'm sorry."

"Your forgiven." I said for the billionth time. "Don't make me repeat it anymore." I whispered.

"But it's my fault that ou-" He said pounding his hands into his legs.

I shook my head cutting him off. "It's not your fault,." I said looking at him, his chocolate eyes meeting mine. "Brian."

He just shook his head and looked forward. I thought his gaze was back on the ground but when I followed I noticed it was slanted toward my hand.

In the light, a sparkle shimmered off my ring finger, which held a ring from Tiffany's. I moved my hand from his eyes and placed it on the bench.

Brian's face looked up at me and gave me a small smile. "He's good for you." I nodded and played with the ring. "Better than I was."

Again I nodded. "I love him."

Brian just nodded. "I'm glad it's Zack." he spoke.

"Yeah." I whispered. I turned my gaze to him and our eyes looked. "He was there to catch me, when I fell."

"Yeah." Brian whispered and stood up from the bench. He bent down in front of the stone and tapped his fingers against it. "Bye buddy." He stood up and faced me again. "We should probably get back to the bus."

I nodded, and we began walking back the way I came.

Avenged Sevenfold was on tour, across the country and we are now in New York. It was around noon and the guys had a show later tonight. Leana, Val, and I were invited to join the tour this time, instead of being miles away from the ones we loved.

The bus was in view now, as we exited the cemetery. The door flew open and a scream was heard followed by a small laugh.

"Get away." A tiny voice squealed. "Mommy!" She squealed. "Tell Jack and Dawson to get it away from me!" She ran into my legs and gripped onto them.

I laughed as I patted her head."What's the matter Rose?" She looked up at me and her dark brown hair, moved from her face to show me her jade eyes.

"They have worms and put one on me!" she said quickly and looked back at the bus.

"Rose!" She squealed and ran behind Brian, as two boys, on that had Rose's features, came towards me and Brian.

"Jack Sullivan and Dawson Baker!" I looked up and saw Zack and Jimmy coming off the bus towards us. "Get back over here!" Jimmy scolded.

Matt, Johnny, Leana, Val came off the bus with smiles on their faces. Val was holding her and Matt's one year old son, Tommy.

The two five year old boys pouted and looked up at their dads. "We sorry." they said.

Zack and Jimmy smirked at each other before they both started tickling their sons.

Rose giggled and started tickling her twin and Jack too. Brian smiled and patted my shoulder before he walked past everyone and into the bus.

All three kids jumped on Jimmy. They began tickling him, causing all the adults to laugh.

"Zack help!" Jimmy laughed. Zack shook his head, earning a glare from Jimmy. "Help!"

Zack laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm okay right here." he said and kissed my lips. He looked down into my eyes and smiled. "With my wife."

I smirked, he knew I loved hear that come from him. Mrs Baker, Zacky V's wifey, or his baby's momma. I loved the feeling it caused, in the pit of my stomach. It felt like butterflies were fluttering.

I leaned up and kissed him again. Our lips connected in a passionate kiss, that felt the same as it did six years and two months ago.

And this was all I needed in life. No matter how hard it was in the beginning, the ending seemed to look good. Because I had it all.

There was no need for me to turn back the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i heard ( not mentioning any names) that someone decided it was perfectly okay to steal "Ive got your mixed tape in my Walkman." from me and play it off as theirs. First of all if your going to steal someone elses stories make sure you change more than just the title. Tons of people have read that story so your going to get caught. Secondly, its not fucking yours so back the fuck off!!!!!

-sorry for my rant, but i think i am entitled to.

Thank you to everyone who has read/subscribe to this story. I had so much written it and I must say I'm happy i didn't do a cliche ending.

so I'm still iffy if i want to do a sequel so it might be awhile but I'll let you guys know if i decide to make one.

Do you still think there should be a sequel after this?

-any1 get the kids names reference? what movie?

peace and love

Manda!