Every Pane Of Glass

My imagination's much worse

A soft but strong whisper is flitting against my ear. "Alleycat, come on. Get up, baby." Now I know who it is, only he can call me 'Alleycat' and get away with it. I stretch my arms out, yawning loudly and he laughs at me. "Shut up, Pete! I don't laugh when you yawn like a little kitty." I open my eyes and he's facing me, pouting like a puppy. I roll my eyes, flipping out of the bed.

"You just have to face it, Petey boy. I'm immune to your pouts and your whines." I smile, knowing I won and grab my sweatshirt. Putting it on, I glance around his room. Dresser next to me, sidetable in one corner with the lamp on it, and his closet on the opposite side. It's still the same as it was since we were kids, just new things. Walking to his dresser, I ask, "Hey, can I borrow a pair of jeans? I slept in these and yours are way better, they fit my ass nicely." We laugh and Pete answers, "Sure, whatever. Second drawer down. Don't snoop in anything else though."

I shrug, grabbing a pair of dark jeans. Stripping off the ones I have now, I slip into Pete's. Rolling my hips around to get the feel of them, I walk over to his mirror. (Don't even ask why he has one, he's like that) Fixing my hair, makeup, and clothes, I sneeze before opening the door. Going to walk out, a hand grabs my arm and I turn around, facing him. "Now, now Pete. Don't you know that you have to play fair?" Grinning evilly, I laugh as he sighs, letting go. It's nothing, really. We just play around alot more than we should.

Walking downstairs, Dale's in the kitchen making German Chocolate cake. I grin, knowing she'll give me a lot. I love the stuff, what can I say? "Hey, Mom. How are you today?" She turns around. Gasping, she grins, "Alley! When did you get here? I didn't see you come up the stairs." I look down shyly, shrugging. The thing is, she doesn't know what happens at my house. Just Pete knows and he's here for me all the time. I feel kind of guilty since I don't do anything for him. He just says, "Don't worry about it! It's fine, I swear, Alley."

The oven timer is going off as I sit on their couch, spacing out. 'Thunk!' What the fuck? I rub the side of my head vigorously. Scrunched eyebrows and a frown on my face, I whip around seeing nothing. "Oh come on! Quit being so immature, Peter. I thought you got over that?" I'm talking to an empty room so I decide to call out, "Pete, Mom! I'm going to my house real quick to get some clothes!" I hear a faint yell somewhere upstairs. All of a sudden, Pete flies down the stairs wearing a t-shirt inside out and pants around his ankles.

I half laugh, "Why yes, Peter, you can come with me. Just... pull up your pants and fix your shirt, I'm sure you know how my Mom and Dad are." Fixing everything, we set off out the door and across the lawn. My house looms with a certain ominous look as we get closer. I make sure my clothes are in proper order before I knock swiftly. Mom answers the door with a raised eyebrow at my choice of pants, "What... what are you wearing?! Go change now."

Squeezing between her and the door doesn't help a fuck lot. I glance back when I finally got past her and I see Pete's head down, looking at the ground. I sigh and lunge forward toward him. I hiss, "Come on! Help me get my stuff..."
I drag him up the stairs and down a long hallway. He's been in my house before, just not upstairs. "How..how the hell," Pete states. I grin and say, "What's wrong? Is this not how you thought it looked like?" His eyes are wide, "Oh let me see..Uhm, FUCK NO!"

I dig for clothes in my drawers as he looks around my room, astonished. Laughing my ass off into the closet I've gotten in now. "Will you shut up?! How can you not tell me you were so fucking rich?" I shrugged, not caring in the slightest. Laying school clothes on my poster bed, I count them carefully. "Alright. I've got all the main ones I need. Let's get out of here after I grab all the essentials out of the bathroom." He stopped following me into the bathroom.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" Wide eyes and blush creeping up his neck.

I nodded, grabbing things and throwing them into one of the many purses of mine. I hummed, rechecking all the things I've packed already. Tapping my chin and staring at the ceiling in thought, I shrug. I don't really care at this point.

"PETE! YOU READY?" I heard a drawer shut. Aw fuck.

Creeping into the room, I see him putting on eyeliner in my mirror. Stifling a laugh, I say, "So, Pete...Never thought you were like that. Hm, guess I was wrong.."

He freezes, dropping the stick. His voice was squeaky and high-pitched. "You wouldn't dare!" Turning around sharply, his face is white and I'm almost peeing my pants with laughter.

"Oh god no, Peter. I'd never tell anyone you tried on my makeup and got a 11 year old voice going on." Snickering away, I grab all the stuff heading out the door. "By the way, you look quite good in eyeliner, I suggest keep it on."

Hm, and I thought I was weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this one... Meh, I think it sucks.

Anyone see that MTV Hits interview with Brenny and Ryan? LOL!
I suggest you watch it. I found it hilarious. I also know why Ryan was all staring at him.
XD

But comments please? I feel like I suck ass at writing..