Status: On Hiatus with this for now.

Snowed In

You Creep

Ew. Did she just say shindig? Why do mothers always have to be so embarrassing? I rolled my eyes and turned my back on the group behind me, went into the living room, and layed down face-first onto the plush carpetted floor. I sighed. How comfortable it felt. I closed my eyes, and for just one moment I felt like I was on a cloud. Like all of my troubles were 30,000 feet below me and nothing could touch me except for the fluffiness of the cloud, and the heat radiating from the sun. I smiled.

"What are you doing?" asked the stranger. He was getting real annoying. I pushed myself off of the floor and just sat there looking up, glaring at him. I growled.

"Woah! Calm down there tiger," he responded, hands up in defense," I was just wondering. It's not everyday you see a teenaged girl lying dead on the floor with her pajama's on."

I sighed. He was right, I guess. But I was in no mood for agreeing with this guy. I got up and made my way upstairs. I quietly shut my door and began to change. I had just gotten my shirt off when the door opened. I turned my head and sqealed.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!" I screamed.

There he was, standing there. Normally I would say something like, what a creepo. But he looked as if he were listening to whatever was behind the door, and he hushed me. I listened myself, and then shook my head. The party had started. People were here. And I guess he let his guard down and someone recognized him. Unfortunately, I couldn't hear a thing. The music started blaring and the only thing audible was the rhythmic beating of the base.There was banging on the door, and then suddenly, it stopped. I suddenly heard the words,"No worries, D."

The stranger let out a sigh of relief and turned towards me. He tilted his head and gaped. I raised my eyebrow at him until I realized that I was shirtless, and my bare back was staring at him. How embarrassing. I flushed bright red and he stuttered and quickly turned around," I-I-I'm sorry but they told me to hide here until things calmed down a bit." I quickly put on the shirt I planned on wearing, and turned around.

"Okay so, I'm going to change now. If you so much as peak, I rip out what makes you a man," I said with as much venom and malice as I could. Seems as if I got my point through. He grabbed a pillow and shoved himseld in the corner farthest away from me. Smart boy. I put on sparkling red shorts that were waist high, and covered up most of the shirt except for the, I (heart) NJ part. It looked classy. I turned around and put my curly hair into two separate heaps on the sides of my head. Did I forget to mention that my hair is blue? Well, I parted my hair so that my bangs swept aside and you could see the black lowlights underneath the bright blue.

"Okay, I am decent," I stated. The guy wasn't buried in the pillow anymore. Instead, he was looking at my collage of celebrities on the walls, and noticed my little Daniel Radcliffe corner. It wasn't much, just about six pictures merged into one medium sized picture of him. I thought it was my best work yet. I kept thinking to myself on how great it looked, when I realized that he could've seen me changing.

"Hey bud! I don't appreciate-"

"So what do you like about him?" he asked.

I blinked a few times absentmindedly and walked on over. He didn't even turn around. I answered," Who? Him?" I pointed to the corner.

"Yeah. What, do you just think he's a total hottie, or what?" I furrowed my eyebrows. This guy was really annoying.

"Actually, the only reason why I admire him is because of his work. Some actors you see on the movie screen aren't as believable as he is, so I give him credit for that. His looks are just an added bonus, I guess. I mean, it takes a lotta guts, you know? To transition from Harry Potter to something like Equus is amazing, I think. It's also funny in a way."

That time he actually turned around and looked at me crouching down next to him, looking at the wall. I didn't look at him, just simply because he was looking at me, so I kept on with what I was saying.

"It's hilarious actually. Kind of like a smack in the face for the public and those poor mothers who have their little girl ask at first, can we go see Harry Potter to, can we go watch Equus." I started to chuckle." I can imagine what their faces must look like. Yeahp, Dan lets everyone take a look at his wand. Ahahaa! I laughed so much when I read that headline a couple of weeks ago. But anyways, that boy is brave." I ended my rant with a subtle smile on my face. I turned to look at him and he was looking at me still, smiling back. I wondered why he still kept those damn sunglasses on. At this point I was about ready to smash those things in. I could tell that his face softened, and he reached up and was about to take them off, when two very drunk men burst through the door. Of course it had to be, his limodriver and my stepdad.

"How are you kids doing?!" my dad slurred. I rolled my eyes. Tonight was very annoying, indeed. The limodriver added," Sorry Duh-duh-duh-D. But you're gunna hafta stay right here, buddie. Me and Evan here are going with some guys over the the mechanics to get the car fixed. We'll se-see you in a whileee!"

Apparently, D, just shook his head and got up.

"I'm hungry. Come with me?" He said. He dragged me downstairs, and we were each met by one person. A screaming girl for him, and a dreaded ex for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:]]