Ice Cold

Cinq

Ten myths about band members:

1) They love being recognised wherever they go

2) They also love being adored and fawned over by 10 year olds, and love to be told how fit they are, who think they're fit and actually imagine they have half a chance in hell to get with them.

3) They are too stupid to do anything other than play a few chords.

4) They have nothing better to do after shows than go and stand outside in the freezing cold to see their fans.

5) They are always honest with fans.

6) They love smiling for the camera whilst being chocked by fan girls even when they're utterly pissed off.

7) They have nothing better to talk about than music.

8) They all failed school.

9) They're confident whenever a stranger walks up to them and asks for an autograph.

10) The bassist is always the most popular one,and he can see ghosts.

All of which, in the case of Elliot Minor, are incorrect. Teddy scowled as a large group of girls flooded into the departure lounge, off of whom were wearing their band's t-shirts.

"OH MY GAWSH IT'S ELLIOT MINOR!" One of them screamed and suddenly, Alex, Ed, Ali and Dan were surrounded by a huge crowd clamouring for their attention all at once. Teddy frowned backing out of the group into one of the girls at the back of the crowd.

"Ew, who are you? Get lost and watch where you're going."

Teddy's eyebrows shot up as he glanced down in amusment at her shirt, upon which he featured, rather prominantly. As if he hadn't had enough on his mind seeing a ghost in the toilet he was now being ignored while his bandmates were being mobbed by fans. Suddenly he was pushed off his feet by a girl in a pair of 'Ugg' boots into which was tucked the legs of a pair of white tracksuit bottoms and a huge winter coat.

Chavs? Chavs recognised them?!

It was a sad day... He cursed as he spotted the same man from in the bathroom standing in the middle of his stomach and he promptly fainted as the man raised his hand to Teddy in a peaceful gesture.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its sort of bad