Ice Cold

Six

“Watch it Ali,” A voice said, promptly followed by the sound of a punch and a small cry, “We don’t even know why he’s out of it.”

“Will you two please shut up,” another voice called, “He’s waking up.”

Ed Hetherton’s eyes flickered open and he was greeted to the sight of his four, rather worried looking, friends. Alex, Minto and his brother had concerned looks on their faces. Ali was sat slightly further away, rubbing his arm and giving Alex evil glares.

“What the heck happened Teddy?” Dan said, offering him his hand to help him up, “You just sort of fainted.”

“Have you got some kind of illness you’re not telling us about?” Alex said, also helping Ed to his feet, “You know it’s not normal to just collapse randomly.”

Ed sighed. Had it just been his imagination? He didn’t think so. Ed was completely sure of what he had seen.

“Are you going to tell us or not Ed?” Ali growled, standing up and making his way towards the plastic seats, still rubbing his arm.

Ed sat in silence, his mind processing the answer.

“Well,” he began then paused, “I guess I was just extremely tired. Nothing dire. Just tired.”

“Make sure you sleep on the plane then,” Minton said, sitting down a few seats away from Ed.

Then a voice rang through the departure lounge...

“Would those on the 9:30 flight to Niagara Falls International Airport, please make their way to the gate. Boarding will begin shortly.”

Each of them stood up immediately. Picking up their hand luggage, they made their way to the gate. Ed almost ran. Anything to get out the airport as soon as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and sweet

I'm actually going to beg for comments because we've only had 4 so far
Please