Waking The Fallen

The Begining Of The End

"Fight them you must" God spoke to me in his mellow, peaceful voice "Do not let evil rule over the world. Defend them, the innocent, and find the other angels and reunite. What ever you do...do not lose yourself"

I nodded "Yes my Lord"

Then I closed my eyes and I was sent to Earth.


I shot up from my bed, my hand against my chest remembering something that occured what it felt like long ago. I'm an angel you see, but the highest rank of them, an archangel. I seek and know the truth around me and near future.

I was sent here to Earth to defeat the darkness that roamed these streets. I have been on Earth for a year and I still haven't completed my mission-the main reason why I am here. The worst part of this is that I have lost my wings and that is the alternative way of me getting into Heaven. I live my life as a human and half the things I do I shouldn't be doing.

My name is Daniela and I am the archangel of revelation. If only I could see my path that was layed out for me. The pain and suffering is just part of the job.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!! i just had to it was killing me if i didnt!

Updates are going to come faster then ever!! Run Baby Run fans worry not because that update is coming no later then tomorrow night!

-K