My Brutal Romance

Chapter 1

I was shaking violently as we left the stage. Blood began to trickle down my face, my nose was bleeding again.
“Gerard, your shaking badly dude” Mikey said concerned
“I know, I don’t feel to good” I replied.
I ran to the marble bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, my short black hair was like wire, the remains of my make-up had run down my face due to sweat, my nose bled heavily. The toilet door swung open behind me to reveal Frank, he was half naked, his bone white skin glistened with sweat droplets, his fragile body covered in tattoos. He smiled at me.
“Sorry about earlier Gerard” he said lovingly “I just had the weirdest urge to kiss you and kick you in the balls”.
“It’ fine, I hope you’ve left no permanent damage” I giggled.
“No, I won’t have anyway, I’ll check later” he said, he pulled me close to him an planted a kiss on my cheek.
“See you later” he whispered as he left the bathroom.
My heart was pounding in my chest, he’d just hit on me big time, was he joking, did he meant it. I used some toilet paper to clear my nose. I’d have to stop this soon if I had anymore people may start to get ideas.
Ray ran though the door as I was leaving, the bathroom door smashed into my face.
“Oh shit, sorry Gerard” he said as he lifted me off the white tiled floor.
“We’ve got to go” he said merrily “Next venue beckons”
“Okay” I said clumsily.
He pulled me onto the bus and laid me on the leather sofa, I felt really dizzy and was sweating heavily.
“Hey you showered yet” Mikey shouted from the kitchen area.
“No, not yet is it free” I murmured back.
“Yeah, go ahead dude” he replied.
I walked to my bunk and under the bed opened my safe, shit I was clean out, I rummaged around until I pricked my hand on something, a fat drop of blood glittered on my finger as I pulled out what had hurt me. God, I forgot about these. In my hand sat two morphine needles, I wrapped my towel and pyjamas around them and went to clean my self up. I locked my self in the washroom, I removed my belt and tightened it around my forearm. Veins protruded from my skin, I rammed the needle into my vein. I gasped I hadn’t had morphine for a long time, I loved the blissful intoxication. I threw the empty needles out of the window, so okay that’s really bad but it’s dark and no-ones driving near us. I jumped into the hot shower , it felt like heaven as I washed the dirt away. The door rattled quietly, I jumped out to see who wanted me, god I only want to clean up. Frank stood there, he pushed me back into the shower and began to undress, his pale body on show again. He joined me, I pressed my damp, springy body against his and we kissed. He leaned over to me and explored my body with is cold hands, I gasped at his touch.
“Frank, should we…..” I whispered before he pressed his finger against my lips.
“Shut up” he muttered, as he continued down my body, his soft breath against my skin. The door rattled again.
“Hello” I shouted.
“Hey Gerard, where’s Frank, I can’t find him anywhere” Mikey said worriedly.
“Bed” I replied.
“He’s not, is he hiding again” Mikey asked.
“Don’t know, Mikey, I’ll help in a minute”
“Okay, dude”
I turned to Frank
“where do you hide normally” I whispered
“Anywhere” he answered.
“Right, I’ll go first, I attract Mikey’s attention, I cough when he’s not looking then you hide okay”
“Yeah” he giggled.
I got changed, and exited the washroom.
“Hey you were ages in there bro, I really need to go” he said.
Shit, Frank was still in the bathroom.
“Mikey, wait” I said nervously “How’s Alicia doing”
“Fine” he said confusingly “You asked me that earlier”
He continued to move towards the bathroom, he swung the door open and gasped. I was in the shit for sure now.
“Look at the mess you’ve mad, Jesus next time clean up” he said frustrated.
A loud bang made him turn to a kitchen cupboard, the door moved slightly as we crept over. Mikey swung open the cupboard to reveal Frank.
“Hey” he giggled “You guys took ages”
Mikey just stared in amazement at him.
“Your such a loser” he laughed as he finally went to the toilet.
“That was too close, Frank” I muttered “I’m off to sleep”
“Well, I’m too good” he chuckled “I’m off to jump on Bob”
I rested on my bunk and tried to rest, my mind was all over the place this morphine was taking over me. I heard a loud thud as Frank jumped onto Bob’s bed.
“Get out” Bob screamed.
“Ow Bob my head” Frank sniggered.
“Are you going to get out now” Bob moaned.
“Yeah” Frank said as he leapt onto his bunk again, knocking all our comics and book’s over. Ray was at the bottom picking the mess up, him and Mikey were clean freaks.
Bob glanced towards Ray and laughed.
“A bit of light reading Toro” he said sarcastically. Ray and found a porn magazine.
“That’s not mine” Ray said annoyed.
We all burst into fit’s of laughter before falling asleep.