Status: Hiatus

Not Loving You Is Harder Than You Know

Listen Up 'Cause This is Not the End

“I uh- I don’t really live anywhere.” She blushed looking down. Huh, awkward much. I waned to invite her to my house to really get to know her. But I still wasn’t too sure about her. I stared at her awkwardly, as an uncomfortable silence overtook us.

“Oh.”

“Well it’s getting kind of late, I should go start looking for a hotel.”

“A hotel?” I asked her not really thinking.

“Well, a motel.” She admitted staring down at her hands. “I don’t think I could afford any of the hotels around here.” She added with a tiny laugh.

“No.”

“Excuse me? “ she paused waiting for an answer. When one didn’t come she answered “What am I not good enough for a motel either?” she asked , outraged.

“What?! No! I mean yes! I mean… ugh. I meant your staying with me.” I finished, hoping the colour in my cheeks was fading. She looked at me, starring, calculating.

“So you think I’m that desperate for money I’ll sleep with you. What you think you’re just so attractive because your in a band too?” wow she got angry fast.

“No please. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that.” I paused seeing her calm down a little, relax in her chair. “It was just an offer. Save you money maybe? I just want to get to know you a little better, that’s all.”

“Oh, well in that case, I guess I could spend a few nights. Save some money like you said.” She smiled a little and leaned back in her chair.

“Come on, let’s get out of here.” I smiled, taking her hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
I took too long to update this and it was really starting to piss me off.. soo unfortunately it's a short update, but and update none the less. Even though this was more of a filler, Tell me what you think. =]