My Vampire Heart Is a Far Cry From Innocence That Will Never Hurt You

-Chapter Two-

-Mel's Point of View-

I screamed and hid behind Matt. Normally if I got scared, I would just teleport away or something. However, considering we have to try and act as normal as we possibly can, I could only do the next best thing and hide behind the muscular man.

"Dammit Jimmy it's not funny!" Zacky scolded the person who scared us. I peeked from behind Matt and saw a tall man laughing hysterically. The only way I could think to describe him was odd. He had crazy hair and was wearing a bright purple kimono with blue striped pants. I looked over at Jess and saw her holding onto Zacky as if her life depended on it.

"It's okay, he won't hurt you." Matt said to me. I looked up at him and then back at the man known as Jimmy.

"I guess you're the girls that moved in next to me?" He asked.

"You're our neighbor?" Jess raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes Ma'am" he smiled widely at her.

"So, do you guys have your schedules yet or anything?" Brian asked grabbing my attention for a moment. I nodded and reached into my bag before handing it to him. His eyes scanned the paper before smiling to himself.

"What?"

"You're in English, Math, and US History with me." He replied giving my schedule back to me.

"Awesome."

"Can I see it?" Matt asked. I nodded before he took my schedule from my hands. He looked at it only for a moment before handing it back.

"No classes together?"

"Actually, quite the opposite. We have all our classes together." He answered smiling and showing off his dimples. I had to admit he looked pretty cute when he smiled.

"Lucky fucking bastard." I heard Brian think as I noticed him glare at Matt.

"I GET A NEW BEST FRIEND!" I heard Jimmy shout from like two feet away and saw him pick Jess up off the ground. She looked terrified of the guy, and I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Not funny, he's in like half of my classes." She glared at me to which I stuck my tongue out at her playfully.

"We should probably get to class."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, after years of not updating, this story is back. I can't guarentee there will be fast updates, but I will try to do the best I can. Jess is busy with work, so I will be working on this on my own until she's able to find the time to update.

~Mel