The Cynical Prince

014: Passionate Awakenings

'We always had bad timing…'

Beep, beep, beep.

Loud obnoxious beeps sounded throughout the room letting me know it was time to get up. I groaned and when I tried to move, Dean's arm kept me there. That's when I remembered the events of yesterday and my break down. I never broke down, this was something so rare for me, but when I did, all my emotions came out at once. Anything that I was holding back was let lose like a wild beast going after deer. Dean had never seen me like this, so emotionally raw before.

Only Andrew had ever seen me like this and I hated it but at the same time realized how important he meant to me if I let him seem me like that. People knew me as an ice queen. Cold hearted with not a care in the world for what she said but deep inside I did. I would show you my surface emotions. Tiny masks to hide the true emotions that hid beneath the surface that hid in the darkest of holes within your body, and Dean saw it all.

I smiled, looking at Dean knowing he was there for me when he didn't have to be. I slowly tried to lift his arm from me but it didn't work. His arm was so heavy from the large muscle that it was made up of. I was surprised that he didn't suffocate me with how tightly he held onto me.

"Dean," I whispered caressing his face. His eyes fluttered and he looked at me. He smiled bringing his hand up to my face.

"Morning, Starshine." I bit my lip not having heard that in years.

"Morning, Superman." He smiled even wider and brought my face close to his. I knew it meant a lot to him that I remembered how we used to great each other in the morning when we were younger.

"You seem better." I nodded my head staring into those bright green eyes. They would lighten when he was happy and darken when he would be angry. It was rare that you would ever see them so bright.

"I am. Thank you." He nodded his head and went to get up when I pushed him back down. He looked up at me confused when I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. When I pulled away, he just stared at me completely shocked, not expecting that.

"What was that for?" I smiled and traced his lips with my finger.

"For everything." I got up and walked into the bathroom leaving him on the bed.

I looked at the radio clock I had in the bathroom and saw it was six thirty. I had about an hour or so to get ready for school and so did Dean. Once I finished with my teeth I removed my shirt and pants, standing there in my skimpy underwear (no one but myself saw. I liked dressing up for myself) when Dean barged in.

"Ale-" I jumped and turned to see Dean who just stared at me. Half naked in front of him I tried to cover up, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around myself.

"Dean!" I yelled looking up at him like he as crazy.

"I'm sorry, I-How do you do that?!" I was shocked, what was he going on about? And did he have to do it while I was in my underwear?

"What?" Dean took hold of my waist, causing me to drop my towel in the process from being shocked. He held me close to him, his calloused hands touching my bare skin.

"You gave me a sissy kiss." A sissy kiss?! Just when I was to open my mouth and argue against that, he kissed me.

He kissed me hard, one hand supporting the small of my back and the other cupping the back of my head. I couldn't help it so I kissed back. The kiss becoming more passionate by the second.

My hands roamed his body, my body beginning to yearn for his. It had been so long and all the emotion I was repressing was hitting me full force. My sexual tension being built up even more beginning to be released as soon as possible. I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist and his hands caressed my back and bottom.

He began kissing down my neck and back up to my lips hitting that sweet spot every now and then, staying there to nip and suck at it. I could feel him getting as excited as I was. He unhooked my bra and I let it fall to the ground with the rest of my clothes. I arched my back into him and he pushed me up against the wall. He left my lips again to travel back down to my neck. I let out soft airy moans as I placed my feet back on the floor allowing him to move further down his lips over taking my nipple and rolling it around with his tongue. I moaned a bit louder to encourage him, to let him know how wonderful this was feeling when all of our passionate foreplay suddenly came to an end.

"Mommy!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long! Next one should be out tomorrow I'm just dead tired so hope you like! Comment please! :D