The Cynical Prince

017: Let's Get Ready

'Something tells me, it's just not right..'

The week had come and gone with me only working three nights at the club, Dean always wondering why I was coming home so late but never questioned it. I knew he never would, and I was glad about that. I had done food shopping with the money I had earned, paid off bills, bought some of my college books, and even paid rent. Dean wondered how I was able to do all this but I just smiled and told him how I saved.

Now, it was Saturday. I was supposed to meet Eric by the club at nine. Eric...

He had stopped by a few times before when I was there, making shivers go down my spine, and not the good kind. I could tell how much he wanted me, how much he wanted to seduce me. But I wasn't going to fall for it, I was a widower with a son. I've been through too much to know when I'm being toyed with and I hate being toyed with.

"Dean, you can't watch him?" I looked at Dean seeing him all dressed up. He wore dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt that had some sort of design on it with a blazer over it. I had never seen him dress up before really knowing it wasn't his sort of thing.

"Uh, yea. I'm sorry. I know you were working late tonight so I called Steph, she said it was fine." I smiled and thanked him.

"You always know how to save the day." He chuckled as he fixed himself in the mirror and then stopped to look at me.

"Alessa?" I smiled at him and stepped further into the bathroom, Tagan in the living room watching TV.

"Yea?" He turned around and looked at me seriously, that look on his face scaring me. His hand stretched out, wrapped around my waist, and pulled me closer to him as he kept staring me in the eyes.

"You are an amazing woman, Alessa." I was shocked, not expecting that from him as he gently kissed my lips. The warmth radiated off him and I couldn't help but kiss back. My hands instantly wrapping around his neck pulling him even deeper into the kiss.

"EW! Stop kissing my mommy! I like you but that's just gross!" Tagan hit at Dean's legs and we pulled apart laughing. I looked down at Tagan who let out a sigh of relief looking up at the two of us.

"Thank you! I didn't even like seeing you kiss, daddy." He muttered. I smiled sadly and patted his head.

"You're welcome baby." I said and watched him walked back over to the TV. The next thing I knew I was back in Dean's arms his lips so close to my ear. Tingles went down my spine that made my legs want to turn into Jell-O.

"I'll see you when I get home." Dean said and kissed the side of my ear and then gently pushed me out of the bathroom so that he could finish getting himself ready. I quickly ran to the bedroom to get myself ready for the "party" knowing I should bring certain things just in case.

I wasn't taking any risks tonight, not while there were horny men at a party and I was the only stripper that I knew of. Taking a risk wasn't something I could do. Plus...the vibe I was starting to get as I dressed myself wasn't a good one. I could feel something was going to happen tonight.

But what?
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:]

Hope you guys are still reading and enjoying.