Sequel: Move Along

Dirty Little Secret

Chapter 50: We Can't

(Still in Angel's POV)

“Angel,” he murmurs.

I open my eyes to look at him.

“Yeah, Zacky?”

“I… I can’t do this…”

“Do what?”

He rests his forehead against mine.

“I can’t be like this with you… Every time I’m with you, no matter how much shit is going on between us, no matter how mad we are at each other, I feel like…” He sighs and shakes his head. “You’re with Chuck and I’m with Gena.”

He pulls away from me.

He’s still with her?

Of course he is…What else was I supposed to expect, that they broke up two weeks later because she’s a cheating whore? They’ll last until he’s gone too long and she decides that he’s not worth waiting for anymore.

“And this baby is just going to make things even harder… I am going to have a lot of explaining to do when I see Gena.”

I bite my lip. “I’m sorry… If you want we can just say she’s Chuck’s… You don’t have to be around… I have Chuck.”

“I wouldn’t be able to do that… Especially when I know she’s mine.”

I nod understandingly. “So what do we do?”

“I’m not sure…” he says, taking my hand in his.

“Zacky,” I whisper, looking up into his eyes.

I can feel tears burning my eyes, my vision turning blurry.

He places a hand on the side of my face, wiping a tear off of my cheek.

“Don’t cry,” he murmurs softly. “I hate seeing you cry.”

“I’m so sorry, Zacky. None of this would be happening if I just told you the truth.” I sniffle.

He shushes me, bringing me close to his body and pressing his lips against my hair.

I bury my face in his shirt, staining it with my pathetic tears.

I inhale deeply, trying to calm myself down. The scent of cigarettes and cologne travel up my nose. God, I’ve missed the way he smells!

Why did I have to fuck up so badly? If I had just been truthful who knows where we'd be now...

Yeah I'm me, I'm me, bitch I'm me
Baby I'm me, so who you? Fuck you, you’re not me
And I know that ain't fair, but I don't care--


I jump at the sound of the phone, tearing myself away from Zacky.

He quickly pulls his phone out of his pocket to see who it is. But I have a feeling that I know exactly who's calling him...
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I didn't want to leave you guys hanging for too long and I got a bit over my block temporarily. I hope you guys don't think this is another cliffhanger because I'm sure we all know who's calling. I know it's short, but I just felt like I should post something. I hope you guys liked it.

Oh, and Zacky's ringtone is "I'm Me" by Lil' Wayne. He's a Lil' Wayne fan so I just thought I'd throw it in there.

As always, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing. You guys are great, I mean it! I'll try to update again soon.