Sid Was A Punk Rock King, Nancy Was A Broken Queen.

Chapter 1

Sid sat in the cell. Waiting for the police to come and ask him questions. He didn't care. He'd been through it all before! Well more of he'd seen it on TV. TV. Thats gotta be the reason he's like this. The fucking media, brainwashing everyone. He pondered over this and came to an agreement with himself that he was being unreasonable. You see, Sid, was not what he appeared to be. People looked at him and saw an ungrateful, dirty, bad behaved, music loving, bloody punk. Which, no doubt, he was. But he had a brain. He thought about things. But that was what had left him in a dirty cell waiting for the police to come and ask him questions. A large built man came into the room with about three body guards. He sat down. "Sid, What happened last night?" Sid didn't reply. Why should he?! "Sid? What happened?" The man took of his hat and sighed to himself. "Sid, What was the girls name, eh?" This was the last thing Sid wanted to talk about. He gave no reply. "For fucks sake" he mumbled putting his hat back on his head. "Where did you meet her? When was it?" The man tried again. Yet Sid gave no reply. The man then reached into his pocket and pulled out a lighter and a pack of fags. He lit one in his mouth and held out another to Sid. "Her name was Nancy." Sid sniffed taking the cigarette and lighting it.