Sid Was A Punk Rock King, Nancy Was A Broken Queen.

Sids POV.

I ran through the streets of London, with Johnny my best friend. Good guy. Sound guy, with a can of spray paint in hand and a spanner. We watched old people in the windows hiding behind the curtains as we battered old cars and drew penises on walls. I ran towards a red car and jumped on the bonnet noticing a small dog in the back window. Cute. I bent down behind the back boot and tapped the glass, it cocked it's head to the side and barked a little bit. "BORING." I heard Johnny bellow behind me, I turned around to see him strutting up the middle of the road in his Johnny Rotton, way. "BORING." I shouted back.
"Where's this house we're supposed to be?" I yelled kicking a post box.
"BOOORING." Johnny screamed. "It's here, you fucker." He pointed to a block of apartments.
"Lovely" I said, and walked up the steps and through the doors.
We made our way to the third floor, pressing door bells and stealing mail.
I lifted my arm to the door.
"The fuck? No need to knock you bastard" Johnny laughed.
I punched his arm. "You're a fucking bastard" I kicked the door down.
"Oi!" We both yelled as I wrote "Sex Pistols (Our new band) onto the walls"