Untitled

Chapter 11

He waited, and waited. Waited for Gerard. Taking his cell from his pocket every few minutes, to see if there was any messages, or missed calls. Anything. But there was nothing. Frank's mind ticked over what he saw, Gerard at that book store. The young blonde guy. His mother. The other guy, the guy Gerard was kissing. He was done with crying. There was nothing left to cry. He punched in Ray's home number. He gathered they'd worry if he was gone all night.
It rang for a moment. Then Amanda answered.

"Where are you?" She questioned after Frank had explained he would be gone for the night.
"I'm waiting to see someone. Its kinda important." Frank kicked a pebble away from where he was sat.
"Okay well, let me know yeah?"
"Yeah sure, how's baby?"
"She's fine Frankie, i've give her dinner and stuff, she's down for the night"
"Thanks Mand, I owe you big time."
"Speak soon Frankie, keep safe."
Frank didn't reply, just nodding and then he ended the call.

He looked across at the river. The moon light made pretty patterns is the ripples. He was beside himself. Things just kept getting worse.

There was a faint sound of footsteps from the right. Frankie turned to see, what appeared to be a very tipsy Gerard.

"How could you do that to me?" Frankie didn't waste no time with hellos.
"Frankie, what are you doing here?" Gerard plodded over, making his way to sit with Frank. "And what are you talking about?"
"As if you don't know."
"No really, I don't" Gerard reached Frank and tried to get close, Frank moved away, rising to his feet. "Frank?"
"SO, is this where you bring all your boyfriends eh?" Franks voice projected hurt.
"WHAT??" Gerard tried to move in again.
"Keep away from me Gerard!"
"What the fucks the matter here?"
"You acted like you cared, like you actually felt something for me."
"Frank plea..."
"NO!!! Your cheating on me, with some guy, you know the guy, black hair, bangles and shit."
"Bert?"
"Oh so that's his name? And is he the only one? Your only other boyfriend, other than me?"
"He's not a boyfriend, how do you know all this?"
"I saw you Gee, I saw you kiss him, and touch him."
Gerard laughed.
"What's so funny?" Frank stretched his arms out.
"Boyfriend." Gerard chuckled...
"Fuck you Gerard!" Frank started to walk away, he couldn't take this anymore. Gerard was just taking the piss now.

"Frank your not my boyfriend, okay?" Gerards voice was cold and low. Frank turned, his face as white as a ghost.

"What? what did you say?"