Untitled

Chapter 13

Again for the second time that night, Frank pulled up outside Gerard's house, this time the parking was a little shoddy. Frankie rushed back to the back door of the estate. Gerard was sick again, this time it was just fluid.
"Holy shit Gee!"
Frank knew he couldn't get Gerard out on his own. He looked at the house. "Stay here baby!"
Frank made a dash for the door, jumping the cranky fence. He knew he'd pull it off if he tried to open it. There wasn't time anyway. He made it to the front door, hammering frantically.
It opened to reveal the blonde guy, from earlier at the book store.
"You?" Frank gasped.
"Excuse me?"
"Gerard needs help, he's, oh god. Follow me dude!"
"Gerard? shit!"
The pair rushed back out the garden, Frank this time attempting to open the gate which, as he thought would happen, came straight off the hinges in his hand. "Fuck sorry dude!"
Mikey didn't even realise what had happened, he was more worried about getting to Gee. Mikey followed Frank into the street, to the estate, where Gerard could be seen, attempting to climb off the seat.
"What the fuck Gerard?" Mikey was pissed off. Frank felt kinda strange. He didn't know Mikey at all, and he felt as if he barely knew Gerard now.
"What's going on??" The woman Frank had met earlier was scurrying across the lawn. "What happened to my gate?"
"Mom, go inside, Gerard's sick again mom, get in!" Mikey yelled at his mum. This was obviously a regular occurrence in the Way household.
"Here dude, help me" Mikey signalled to Frank as Gerard made it out of the back in one piece. He looked dreadful. His skin was washed out and pale. His nose was bleeding a little, probably from the drugs, and he was covered in a sticky thick liquid.
"Gee, drugs fuck you up dude, you gotta stay away from that shit" Mikey's language was terrible. He looked like a kinda sweet kid on the outside, skinny and wimpy almost but he didn't half have a dirty mouth.
"Urrrrhhh." Gerard moaned again, as they reached the front door.
"This way dude." Frank followed Mikey's lead, down into the basement. It was like nothing Frank had ever seen. Art work was spread across the walls, dragons and fairies, bats, people. Many different things. There was also a cute little brown monkey like thing, holding a plate of waffles, with a white t'shirt and a red little hat. The room was dark and cluttered. It made Frank feel alittle woozy.
"Here, put him here." Mikey said. They dragged Gerard to a sofa bed which was in the middle of the room. He must of passed out 'coz his eyes were shut and he wasn't speaking.
"He does this alot." Mikey looked down on his brother, a sadness filling his eyes. He bent down and kissed the back of Gerard's head. "Sleep safe bro."

The pair left the room. Frank now realised he was in a totally strange house, with people he had never met.

"So you must be Frank then?" Mikey stuck out his hand to shake Frank's.
"Yeah how you know?" Frank shook back.
"I know a lot about you dude, i'm Mikey, Gerard's little brother."
"Good to meet ya" Frank smiled as he took in his surroundings.
"You got somewhere to stay, like close?" Mikey asked.
"Ummmm, yeah, ish. .... but id rath...."
"stay with Gerard, i get'cha dude. The room next doors my room, you can stay there if you wanna on the sofa bed, till he comes back round."
"Noo i couldn't possib.." Frank waved his arms trying to make the convo a little less uncomfortable, but Mikey insisted.
"Dude, its up to you but he'd appreciate it if you stayed, I know it." Mikey peered though his glasses which were quite close to sliding off his nose completely. Frank could tell he was related to Gee, had the same sort of way about him. A vibe almost that left Frank unable to say no.
"Okay Mikey, thanks" Frank turned towards the door and pushed it open, a sweet cologne smell filling the air. "where are you staying?" He suddenly realised that is he was staying in Mikey's room, where was Mikey staying?
"Ill sleep on the coach in the front room" Mikey flashed Frank a smile, "there's a spare quilt at the end of my bed, just use that. Oh and bathrooms this one opposite" He tapped the door with his knuckle, then made his way out of sight. Frank just stood for a second, not wanting to go into Mikey's room at all. He looked at Gerard's door again, and decided that would be a better option.