Untitled

Chapter 15

Time passed. Gerard's come round, isn't stoned anymore etc.

"Gerard, there's something i've been keeping from you. And I, urgh man, your gunna be so mad with me." Frank slumped into his chair.
"No I wont, hey, its okay. We all have secrets."
"We do?" Frank looked in Gerard's direction, who had now cleared some room on that messy desk, and was now sketching something.
"Yeah, stuff that needs sorting out." Gerard reached down to a secret compartment under his desk, pulling out a small bag of white powder and chucking on the empty space on the table, in front of Franks view. "Like this fucking stuff"
"Gee, put that shit away dude!" Frank shuffled in his chair, uneasy at the sight of the drugs.
"Okay, okay, i'm sorry." Gerard snatched the bag back, holding it to his chest. A sound of anxiety in his voice.
"Gerard you don't need that stuff, trust me." Frank rose and made his way over, placing his hands on Gerard's shoulders and then slowly kissing his neck. Gerard's old smell was back, it filled Franks surrounding air, him inhaling it with every breath.
"I need help, I need...." Gerard swung round in his chair, now facing Frank. "I need you"

Frank stepped back and looked at the man before him. His eyes were watery and a haze. He clutched the bag so tight, his knuckles were showing tightly under his skin, a bright white. Frank felt so useless as he saw Gerard's disparity. He looked so different to the young man he had met all that time ago. He was no longer fresh faced, he didn't seem like a full person. But fragmented. Just how Frank had felt.

"Frank help me....please" Gerard reached out, emotionally. Frank fell to his knees at Gerard, taking in the bag from his lovers hands, placing it in his pocket. Then taking Gerard in his arms, he held him till the tears stopped. The bad feelings went away. Gerard's sobs died.

"I'm here for you, i promise."

Meanwhile....

"Where did he say he was going!!!! THINK WOMAN!!" Jenny screamed as she raced up the steps towards her mother.
"Oh deary dear, he..he didn't say. Jennifer, please honey."
"Shut it you stupid little woman, he's gone and he's taken my baby with him, and its all your fault, you let him go!!!"
"Jennifer please!"
"NO MUM, you let him go, with my baby.... ill never see her again!" Jenny sat on the steps, her head in her hands.
"The police will find him honey, don't worry. It will be on television and all that soon, we'll get our baby back."
Jenny continued to sob as the search began for the missing baby and runaway father.