Untitled

Chapter 16

All was still in the middle of the night. Frank had managed to calm Gerard right down, the pair had drifted off together up against Gerards bed. The room was full of darkness, the walls no longer visable to show off the magnificant art work that lined them. Gerard moaned again in his sleep. He sure wasn't a peaceful sleeper. Frank moved his head again, this time actually finding somewhere where it was comfortable, resting on top of Gerard's. He could still smell that Gerard smell. He loved it. His mind drifted off to all different aspects of his life. Gerard was a main part of it. A huge part now. Frank felt he'd taken this on now, and he would stay with Gerard forever if Gee needed him too. But then he thought of his little girl. Her face so perfect and round. Her beautiful skin and hair. Jet like his.
What if Gerard couldn't cope with that. Was it safe for them to be together, while Gerard wasn't clean. Frank felt he could trust his judgement of Gerard and his situation. But you never know whats going to happen. Frank decided he would wait till the morning here with Gerard, then he must tell him. Frank would soon find out what the outcome would be.

He started to drift off once more into a deep sleep, with his Gerard beside him.....

"GERARD!!!!" The voice boomed in the darkness, which was quickly banished from the room as the door of the next room slammed, and then Gerard's bedroom door flung open.
The couple both opened their eyes at the bang, niether knowing what the hells was happening.
"GERARD, DUDE!!!"
"Mikey, what the fuck dude!" Gerard rubbed his eyes as his brother burst down the stairs.
"FRANK GET UP!!"
"Whaaa...?" Frank hadn't woken up properly.
"NOW!!!"
"Bro calm the fuck down already!"
""No Gerard, Gee.....he a kidnapper dude, he took this..... this little girl!" Mikey stuttered as he spoke.
Gerard laughed. "Haa, nice one dude, you woke m..."
"Im telling the truth, its like on the tv and everything!"
The pair turned to look at Frank, who had now jumped up and looked rather alarmed.
"Gerard, Mikey, dude....let me explain!"
"What the hell is he saying?" Gerard moved away from Frank, next to Mikey, who Frank now noticed had grabbed a baseball bat and was clutching it tightly.
"Theres no need for that, i've been trying to tell you but you always go off on s....."
"Tell me what, that you stole someone's little girl"
"Gerard, shes my daughter dude!"
"What?!?!?" Gerard eyes grew wide.
"What!?!?!" Mikey copied Gerard.
"Yeah so now you know, theres no need to beat me to death okay?" Frank emphasised that bit.
"You have a kid? Like a baby?" Mikey spoke again. "Dude you only look like 18"
"Well im not much older to be honest!"