Untitled

Chapter 21

Franks lungs ached as he breathed. He was now as high as a kite from the fumes. He heard the car door close and then felt the car moving away. What the hell was going on?. He tried to push the seat back with his foot, but it was no good. Gerard had closed it fully shut.

He looked about in the darkness. Gerard's case was just in front of him. The vibration of the movement made everything move as Gerard went up onto a ramp. They must of been going up onto the ferry. Frank closed his eyes shut, trying to lock out the feelings he was going through. He had to deal with it, stay calm and slow his breathing. He could die in here.

The thought crossed his mind, he panicked. He began to cough as the fumes really got to his chest. His arm was trapped behind his back as well which hurt, and stopped him from pulling his shirt over his mouth. Gerard couldn't hear his coughs over the engine as he continued to drive into the payment area.

"Hello sir, Can I see you tickets please?" The ticket man stuck out his hand to Gerard.
"Ummmm I need to buy some, one adult and a baby please."
"one adult, one child. That's....." The man played about with his little machine. " $467 please" The ticket man held out his hand again, a smug grin on his old face.
"What, how much? Jesus." Gerard took the wad of money he had taken from under his desk. He only had $400 with him. He looked down to the baby bag. Did Frank have any?
"One minute." Gerard smiled at the man, flickered his eyelashes almost. The ticket man smiled. 'Damn that boy be pretty' he thought as he watched Gerard bending for the bag.
Gerard found what he was looking for, Frank's wallet. Inside was another $200 odd. Gerard got the right amount and passed it to the man. "Here you go."
"Okay, here's your change and tickets. You take care now." The ticket man nodded at Gerard, with a slimy smile, like a toad. Gerard realised what was going on here. He thought he'd use it to his advantage.
"Ummm before I go, may I ask if you'll be on the gates again when we board off?" Gerard lent out the window, his full attention on the man. Gerard falsely gazed into his muddy brown/grey eyes, could smell the old cigar smoke smell.
"Yes, and whys that?" The ticket officer spoke, his fingers running through his thin, greasy grey hair, which slicked back.
""I was just....." Gerard paused, running the tip of his tongue across his top lip, keeping full eye contact the whole time. On the outside Gerard was extremely sexy, on the inside he felt so uncomfortable. "Wondering." Gerard sealed the deal with a killer smile.
With that the ticket man got aroused but it was short lived as Gerard sat back in his seat and drove off as quite a speed.
"Fuck you!!" He laughed as soon as he was far enough away. This was also short lived as he heard a banging coming from the boot. Frankie was desperate to get out.