Untitled

Chapter 4

He couldn't go back home, he didn't have any friends that lived close enough to walk to, and he had no money. He'd have to go home sooner or later. But when? He wanted to stay away from that time for as long as possible. He found himself making his way to the river side once more. It was quite early, but it was going to be dark soon, that's when the fun always began.
Frank hadn't seen him in so long. He longed to be near him once again. To hear his voice, to look into his eyes. To smell that smoke. Frank just needed to be around this guy, to feel human again. After walking what seemed like a lifetime, Frank finally reached the stretch of road where he suddenly felt happy. It was darkening off now, and he was merely meters away from the small hole in the fence. Climbing through, after checking the area, running down the slope and smelling the air, left Frank feeling sad, because that guy wasn't there yet, but somewhat hopeful, that he would be there soon.

"Frankie?" A voice sounded behind him. He turned at super speed. He knew that voice. He searched the darkened area, for the figure. The man emerged from the darkness, his marble skin reflecting the moonlight, his hair blue/black under the night time sky. "Hey stranger."
Franks body launched forwards, embracing the figure in a tight hug. He thought the bump on his forehead was going to burst as all the blood rushed to his brain. He felt so free. Frank gasped. "Thank god your here."

"You've missed me then?" The man smiled, his small teeth peeping out from behind his pale lips as Frank let go. "What has that crazy bitch done this time?"
"Please don't bring her up. This is our time, i just wanna be with you now."
"But she's out of order, you deserve better."
Frank smiled in the darkness from this proposal. Frank loved this man and would do anything for him. "Show me what i'm worth then." Frank pulled a sad face, with big brown eyes, puppy dog eyes. Franks arms came out and grasped his lovers body "Please Gerard, show me what i'm worth."

The pair moved into the darkness, In to the space where they had sat many a time before. There was an opening that led inside the tower, which was holding the bridge above up. It was so secluded, with no-one ever walking down here. It was a good job as the pair disapearred inside. Gerard placed Frank against the wall, pushing his shoulders hard against the brick. "Stay there." he warned as he gave Frank a lustful glance. Frank closed his eyes as Gerard began to drop to his knees, brushing his long black hair behind his ear. Now positioned at Frank's feet he began to tug at Frank's trousers. Frank's head went into overload as he groaned in delight, Gerard working him to a frenzy. He ran his fingers into Gerard's hair, feeling the heat that came from his scalp. Soon the surrounding space was spinning, his body trembled as he felt him self go. A right mouthful, so to speak, as Frank's limp body crumbled to the ground, chests heaving in sync with each others. They nelt, encased in each others arm, trying to catch their breath.
Once Frank began to breath normally once more he spoke, "I love you Gerard Way."